Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Rush guys??????
This Thread will be closed at end of this month after announcement of release date.
Then new Thread will come into picture.......'Don Bradman Cricket 14 How many days left until release;)'

What is the point in the endless speculation?
As Ross said, it keeps it in one spot. Not having this thread wouldn't mean people would suddenly just ignore the release speculation.

The good thing is that we have a 50% chance of finding out this week!

Then new Thread will come into picture.......'Don Bradman Cricket 14 How many days left until release'
You or anyone else WILL be infracted if they start a countdown thread. That is pure spam and won't be tolerated.

As Ross said, it keeps it in one spot. Not having this thread wouldn't mean people would suddenly just ignore the release speculation.

You or anyone else WILL be infracted if they start a countdown thread. That is pure spam and won't be tolerated.

Meh, infract him anyway. I am sure we are moments away from a "should there be a countdown thread" discussion...................

Fair enough. Keep all your rotten eggs in one basket!:yes

And a 99% chance in last week?

i also feel like we will know the release date within 3 days ie before thursday as this will be the time when 99% talks with publisher would have ended and a worldwide release will be possible and dont consider this post as a countdown one tik tok tik tok.......:D

No one is going to start a countdown thread. Just Chill Man.....
And that's why I assigned ;) with my post.

I am looking forward to the news as much as everyone else on here, this week or the next but at the same time I am trying to not get to excited just in case Ross gives us bad news.:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread