Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay full price for every game I buy, it just so happens that steam's full price is less expensive than other means. ;)

Hence the single quotation marks.. full priced meaning $80 or more.. (heck, mark that as $40 or more).

Funny, i am a ridiculous rugby league fan, go to every origin match, and last year i went to my first AFL game which i really dont love at all on tv (suns game since i am on the Gold Coast) and absolutley loved it! Something about being at an AFL game where you can see the plays developing makes it so much better to be there than watch on tv. IMO. Got connections with the Suns on G.C at all Ross???:spy

AFL on TV sucks, live is the only way - come on down and we'll get to a Storm game (as long as it doesn't clash with Carlton :)).

----------

actually, probably a better question is: "Ross, has interest in DB14 increased since the demise of AC13? ie. from publishers, etc etc?". With interest in cricket being at an alltime high (over the last few years) in Aust (ashes victory, one day victory, we're no 1 in the one day charts, BBL, etc), surely you must have some of the bigger publishers banging on your door to get a piece of the action right?

Once bitten twice shy... but we're working through it.

It is a placeholder date pal. Don't worry and come to think of it, even March is not that far away.

ya going by the current circumstances it would be logical to assume that ross announces release date in 8 odd days...and then its likely the release date will be near end of feb or first half of march ..... unless they are planning a ashes type silent release which they are not....

I'm sure it will release on 27th January on Steam as a surprise marketing technique. They saw how many people were stupid enough to get a game with 10 screenshots and no release fanfare or communication from official sources, and will copy that strategy. Don't be surprised if we don't hear from Ross for the next five months.

Hey Ross, NZ is about to put the nail in the touring Indian side's coffin in a day or so, to celebrate... will you announce the release date? It's what Bradman would have wanted...

That March place-holder further up the screen seems like a logical guess though (that's obviously all it is), with the World T20 tournament bringing interest in Cricket up a bit worldwide around that time.

Probably nothing else of that scale to attach the release to. I guess when the release date comes out, it'll be more or less 3-5 weeks until the game is available. It definitely looks the most plausible time to me.

Also, I've said this a few times and it's neither been confirmed nor denied. Yet.

Last edited:
Fish in a barrel indeed...
Bruce.jpg

copied the google cache link instead of image url.. even fate is not kind to indian fans:facepalm

to clarify we are the big fish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread