Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no news this Friday, no CA update, got what I deserve :)

There was no news this Friday, no CA update, got what I deserve :)

We are surrounded by some troll kids here should be just ignored for greater good.

When's the release date? Why hasn't Ross disclosed the release date yet? It's obvious something has gone wrong else we would have learnt the release date by now. I said all along Ross and Mike Fegan were the same person but nobody would listen. With no disclosure of the release date I'm sure everyone would agree I was spot on! The whole AC13 fiasco and the release date stuff was just a ruse to dupe us cricket gaming fans! We can see through your evil plan Ross and you can't get away with it anymore :mad

When's the release date? Why hasn't Ross disclosed the release date yet? It's obvious something has gone wrong else we would have learnt the release date by now. I said all along Ross and Mike Fegan were the same person but nobody would listen. With no disclosure of the release date I'm sure everyone would agree I was spot on! The whole AC13 fiasco and the release date stuff was just a ruse to dupe us cricket gaming fans! We can see through your evil plan Ross and you can't get away with it anymore :mad
ya he is also the developer of cricket life ...

why is nobody badgering cricket life HQ for release...or we should probly open a release date thread there

----------

btw that game is still being released in jan2013 ..

Damn. I always thought Ross was a female. Now I have to imagine him with white hair. What has this thread become. Is it Feb already. Still waiting for my coffee with a cup of tea and some salt:facepalm

In all serious guys, I have a genuine question for Ross.

Who do you like out of nadal and wawrinka tomorrow night? Wawrinka really looking good in his lead up games and Nadal...is Nadal I guess? You got good seats mate? Enjoy!! Going to be epic!

Last edited:
In all serious guys, I have a genuine question for Ross.

Who do you like out of nadal and wawrinka tomorrow night? Wawrinka really looki good in his lead up games andy Nadal...is Nadal I guess? You got good seats mate? Enjoy!! Going to be epic!

Awesome seats, was just down from Warnie last night :)

Hoping Wawrinka just for some new blood, I like players with attitude for sure but think Rafa's got it in the bag if his hands hold out.

If DBC14 were to fail then it would be highly unlikely that there would be console Cricket again, it would be PC/mobile indie based product at best.

Don't forget about the unknown guys who bought the IC10 code from Codemasters.

why is nobody badgering cricket life HQ for release

Because it looks s**t.

If DBC14 were to fail then it would be highly unlikely that there would be console Cricket again, it would be PC/mobile indie based product at best.

I wouldn't wish that in the world, but if you're allowed to comment on this what would constitute a fail in the case of DBC?

Don't forget about the unknown guys who bought the IC10 code from Codemasters.

Because it looks s**t.

Did that really happen?

Both 2009/2010 were riddled with elements of a third party engine called Renderware, EA own that through their purchase of Criterion. I know this from the guys I contracted to Transmission to help out on 2009.

It would be a brave person that published anything based on that.

As an aside, GTA III was also made with Renderware.

----------

I wouldn't wish that in the world, but if you're allowed to comment on this what would constitute a fail in the case of DBC?

A fail would be extremely low sales.

According to @barmyarmy yes.

I'll try and dig out the quote.

Interesting.... wonder if they know that Transmission/Trickstar/Codemasters do not have rights to 100% of the code and therefore do not have the ability to assign it.

Never dull this Cricket gaming world, full of surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread