Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattW orgasms every time someone @ mentions him...

79cricket will sleep well tonight... :lol

Don't you think it's getting massively delayed to fizz out the peak excitement among cricket fans for this game considering most of us were indicated it will come in 2013?

Unfortunately the entire PC member base who will be buying DBC'14 probably doesn't even equal 0.1% of the number of people who will be buying the game, and probably don't really know much about the game except maybe seeing some advertising on some gaming sales websites or when walking past their local EB games. We suffer because we know.. ahhh.. the bliss of ignorance.

Unfortunately the entire PC member base who will be buying DBC'14 probably doesn't even equal 0.1% of the number of people who will be buying the game, and probably don't really know much about the game except maybe seeing some advertising on some gaming sales websites or when walking past their local EB games. We suffer because we know.. ahhh.. the bliss of ignorance.

Exactement.......

.....however it has also been a great rollercoaster ride having knowing!

Exactement.......

I've followed the path of too many games through the development/release cycle for the last 12 months.. gotta stop buying into Early Access! haha. This stuff can send a gamer to his grave I tell's ya!

Exactement.......

Got to disagree Dutch

Think the whole thing has been a complete pile of turd, wish I could just ban myself from this area of the forum, it's just the same old stuff posted over and over.

And I can't hide the fact that a game that is so called ready for release since last Summer apparently, still has no release date really has pissed me off, as I just can't buy that there is not more to it.

Yes I feel Ross has been dishonest with us, now that does not mean I do not like him or respect him, sometimes lies need to be told for the best of that person or company, everybody is dishonest it may only be small but we always try and cover our tracks, Ross and his team look like they have done a great job with this game, that is not up for debate.

That might be a very crap way of putting it but sometimes small lies are needed, It's not right but it's necessary

Last edited:
Game passed console approvals...

Hey ross just want to thank you and the team at big ant for creating a greatest and most definitely the best cricket game to ever release in the world and a question in cricket academy can you still upload player teams etc on ps3 even though if you dont have a pc?

Got to disagree Dutch

Think the whole thing has been a complete pile of turd, wish I could just ban myself from this area of the forum, it's just the same old stuff posted over and over.

you are talking about only this thread right?

Got to disagree Dutch

And I can't hide the fact that a game that is so called ready for release since last Summer apparently, still has no release date really has pissed me off, as I just can't buy that there is not more to it.

Yes I feel Ross has been dishonest with us, now that does not mean I do not like him or respect him, sometimes lies need to be told for the best of that person or company, everybody is dishonest it may only be small but we always try and cover our tracks, Ross and his team look like they have done a great job with this game, that is not up for debate.

That might be a very crap way of putting it but sometimes small lies are needed, It's not right but it's necessary

You maybe right but ross did say that they will release the game at the right time for the interest of the company

can you still upload player teams etc on ps3 even though if you dont have a pc?

I'd hope so. As CA comes with the full game, it should definitely be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread