Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to disagree Dutch

Think the whole thing has been a complete pile of turd, wish I could just ban myself from this area of the forum, it's just the same old stuff posted over and over.

And I can't hide the fact that a game that is so called ready for release since last Summer apparently, still has no release date really has pissed me off, as I just can't buy that there is not more to it.

Yes I feel Ross has been dishonest with us, now that does not mean I do not like him or respect him, sometimes lies need to be told for the best of that person or company, everybody is dishonest it may only be small but we always try and cover our tracks, Ross and his team look like they have done a great job with this game, that is not up for debate.

That might be a very crap way of putting it but sometimes small lies are needed, It's not right but it's necessary

More I read more I feel that fans don't deserve to get liberty of following development process of a game (most of fans). It is near to impossible to literate people in general let alone on a public forum, sadly it was not needed for ross to update us for last year or so (it helped the cause but that could have been done also up to level by using few specific volunteers)

I dont understand how can people be judgmental about things when all they will be doing is to pay for there game disc and enjoy it.waiting for the game getting anxious and feeling disappointed that it is not out yet is something I can relate to but I dont understand judging certain individual on if he lied or not this is utter crap.

----------

Game passed console approvals...

Great news congrats.

More I read more I feel that fans don't deserve to get liberty of following development process of a game (most of fans). It is near to impossible to literate people in general let alone on a public forum, sadly it was not needed for ross to update us for last year or so (it helped the cause but that could have been done also up to level by using few specific volunteers)

I dont understand how can people be judgmental about things when all they will be doing is to pay for there game disc and enjoy it.waiting for the game getting anxious and feeling disappointed that it is not out yet is something I can relate to but I dont understand judging certain individual on if he lied or not this is utter crap.

----------

Great news congrats.

I agree to many people get so annoyed bout they delay it just seems most of those people dont understand the fact game developers put there heart and soul into these games for us to enjoy but when it does releasr most people will just play the game and probably won't even thank the guys for it or even chat as much as they do now

PC username thread for online matchups

Like the 'Xbox 360 username thread for online matchups' thread, can we also have some PC users putting up their IDs for online matchups? Though after going through the FB page for DBC 14, I cannot imagine how many PC players will use a gamepad for this game.:)

----------

Great news congrats.

So just because Ross let us in on the progress of the game which he is making, that means we cannot be critical of certain things?

We are not all gonna have the same opinions or all get on, and it doesn't mean you or I are right or wrong

I'm glad we are getting a cricket game don't get me wrong but I'm not gonna sit here making Ross out to be be some hero, last time I checked we had to pay for his game.

He is a business man and I hope for his sake he earns bundles for this game I'm sure we all do, or at least break even which for Ross I think says will be a success.

But not Ross nor you or anyone else can change my thoughts on the process up to now.

I will of course be getting the game the minute it is released

Yeah, a tad confusing.

I think it was an ironic comment on lees post and the fact that Ashes 2013 never made it even that far.

Good post Lee by the way. Cant agree with it all but as you say it matters nowt what we think; we will only have the game when ba and tru blu release it.

Got to disagree Dutch

Think the whole thing has been a complete pile of turd, wish I could just ban myself from this area of the forum, it's just the same old stuff posted over and over.

And I can't hide the fact that a game that is so called ready for release since last Summer apparently, still has no release date really has pissed me off, as I just can't buy that there is not more to it.

Yes I feel Ross has been dishonest with us, now that does not mean I do not like him or respect him, sometimes lies need to be told for the best of that person or company, everybody is dishonest it may only be small but we always try and cover our tracks, Ross and his team look like they have done a great job with this game, that is not up for debate.

That might be a very crap way of putting it but sometimes small lies are needed, It's not right but it's necessary

I agree to an extent, but i'd use the word 'misleading' (and frustrating) rather than 'dishonest'.

Knowing that 26th Dec was the intended release date, coupled with the statement that it could be released anytime from Jan 1st onwards, despite Tru Blu not being back until the 15th Jan (I think this was the case), who play a large part in deciding the release date - to me this is misleading. Particularly frustrating when people were called twats for suggesting that Ross suggested the game may release in Jan or Feb. What else were people going to think when told 'it could release anytime from Jan 1st onwards' - that this didn't include the months of Jan or Feb?! And yes, it would be frustrating if the release date was late March or Early April for these reasons.

On the other hand it looks like a class game and it's been great being a part of the journey so far; we are privileged to have had this much access and insight that's for sure! I don't think there is one person on here who wouldn't agree.

Let us be clear: the game passed console approval some time ago. I think we have to take Ross's comment as being ironic as aficr the game has been approved on all platforms for some time.....Ross can confirm this I guess.

Let us be clear: the game passed console approval some time ago. I think we have to take Ross's comment as being ironic as aficr the game has been approved on all platforms for some time.....Ross can confirm this I guess.

I also remember that it was done some months ago and how can it be don on Saturday of all days :yes but anyways a reconfirmation will not harm anyone as it was done today I guess in response to post made above that post that was not made in very nice manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread