Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping expectations low for this one, everyone else should do the same. Why do I feel like there's going to be backlash no matter what the announcement is.

It's hard to judge what they all might be thinking of as a release date. Typically, Big Ant/Tru Blu do the 3 to 4 weeks from announcement to release. However, given that this game is going more global than any other they have released, it may very well be 4 weeks plus.

But who is to say they haven't been working out logistics etc over the past couple of weeks - in addition to the work they did prior to Christmas.

All in all, nobody has a Fegan idea and we should wait until Friday... as hard as that will be.

I am so glad comments are off the FB as there is no doubt in my mind that some people will be reading it as a release this Friday.

I am so glad comments are off the FB as there is no doubt in my mind that some people will be reading it as a release this Friday.

God help that guy who is gonna handle the incoming comments.

I have always known your posts to cause a brief heart attack at first glance,,,,they need to be read and re-read...! :yes

This one also gave me a brief scare, until I went through it several times

You like teasing, don't you?

Oh Hai, Indian fans.

On Topic:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DBC14.png
    DBC14.png
    35 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Lol Biggs, you had to wait for the last ball to send you greetings :lol

India is number 1 on the Sub-continent,,,I always say, never under-estimate NZ in shorter versions, I know this as a S.African

*F. Ross and Biggs McCullum at it again*

#was that a shave?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread