Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Biggs, you had to wait for the last ball to send you greetings :lol

India is number 1 on the Sub-continent,,,I always say, never under-estimate NZ in shorter versions, I know this as a S.African

#was that a shave?

Every team is best in their home conditions.........

Don't think I wasn't laughing at the F.Ross and Biggs McCullum combination... I like to think that's how Ross and I would bat together. He's the classy one, I'm the douchey twat that shows up to hog the glory...

Great cricket, all this "NZ beat them because they're playing at home" rubbish is a poor mans argument. Mostly because the WC is in Australia/NZ so you'd better figure out how to play on tour and I'm sick and tired of this rubbish "world ranking" system being all about the teams that play the most cricket in a calendar year getting top rankings. It's a joke. India are a horrifically overrated team... South Africa have been the best team going for years, anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves.

But great cricket and again, puts this whole BCCI/CA/ECB death-to-lesser-teams bullshit to bed. Anyone can beat ANY team... and that's the way cricket should be because it makes it better for EVERYONE.

Case closed.

Back to DBC14 and the announcement happening on the 65rd occasion of someones something for some reason.

But great cricket and again, puts this whole BCCI/CA/ECB death-to-lesser-teams bullshit to bed. Anyone can beat ANY team... and that's the way cricket should be because it makes it better for EVERYONE.
This guy gets it.

Great cricket, all this "NZ beat them because they're playing at home" rubbish is a poor mans argument. Mostly because the WC is in Australia/NZ so you'd better figure out how to play on tour and I'm sick and tired of this rubbish "world ranking" system being all about the teams that play the most cricket in a calendar year getting top rankings. It's a joke. India are a horrifically overrated team... South Africa have been the best team going for years, anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Case closed.

Back to DBC14 and the announcement happening on the 65rd occasion of someones something for some reason.
Yeah...SA is great in the matches/series that don't matter that much. Put em in a knockout series and see what happens :)

This guy gets it.

I get that citation removed now. You just cited me. Woooo! :cheers

Going to get drunk, feed the cat and eat celebration cake.

Goodnight everyone, tip your waitress.

Case closed.

What i would say is this is the best NZ team has looked in the past few years, openers doing well, kane in middle order, Ross playing sensibly not going for shots, Correy anderson beefing things up,nathan playing the role of a tight spinner, bennet back and pacers doing well if they keep it up consistently they can give any team a run for their money in all conditions.

India is not overrated if any they are doing really well with all the experimenting going on, with fresh faces and a relatively useless pace battery
SA has been in the reckoning for being the No1 team ever since 99 but they hardly ever do well in pressure cooker situations despite having the most balanced team, something Aus, Ind & Pak have done regularly.

And agree with you that this trinity formation of AUS, IND & ENG should be put in a coffin and buried in a far away island.

Last edited:
Yeah...SA is great in the matches/series that don't matter that much. Put em in a knockout series and see what happens :)

Are you saying tests don't matter?:eek:,,,I have said we are best at longer versions than shorter versions, hence given props to NZ, West Indies include

*Back on topic* Release date will come in the next 20 pages

They are still there. I saw them disappear for a few hours, but then they came back.

I stopped them for a period of time, if it arcs up badly I will stop them again.

There will be news on Friday and not before.[/QUOTE]

That's good news ross great work from you and your team at big ant awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread