Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if on friday or soon after there'll be any information about pre-order bonuses (if any)/steelbook outside of Aus/EB games?

Nope. We will know the exact release date. We have this in blood.

If it then i will send you a free copy of DBC 14 + Biggs Nic Cage Cricket 14 (Bonus + DLC of Mike Fegan included)....:)

He didn't specify AD - therefore he could be referring to a 2014 following a new epoch. Wouldn't put it past him! :mad

When does Unix have that epoch date issue?*

3:14:07 GMT on January 19 in 2038 Unix has it's own little Y2k hissyfit... the end is near!

I think I should find out who hasn't tried to guess the date and give them a prize :)

20th Feb???? haha clearly kidding.

But on a serious note Rosco, has 'That Meeting' occurred yet?

Oh and, I've heard whispers around that a Ps4 release could be likely but later in the year. Now I remember you saying last year some time that Big Ant have the equipment to make a Ps4 game, so I'm presuming DBC14 could more than likely be one of those.

20th Feb???? haha clearly kidding.

But on a serious note Rosco, has 'That Meeting' occurred yet?

Oh and, I've heard whispers around that a Ps4 release could be likely but later in the year. Now I remember you saying last year some time that Big Ant have the equipment to make a Ps4 game, so I'm presuming DBC14 could more than likely be one of those.

pretty sure PS4 and Xbox1 are confirmed, just that they will be later that PS3/Xbox360/PC with no info on exactly how much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread