Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot Wii U

He's not the only one...

----------

That was modified somewhat by a post earlier that said it would be "as near as possible" to simultaneous. Whether that means simply respecting each country's typical release day but still being everywhere within a week of the initial release, or implied a possible bigger lag in at least some territories, we obviously won't know for sure until Friday.

We will be trying to hit all countries at the same time if possible. This does mean some countries would be holding stock and there is always the chance of a retailer breaking the street date and selling early.

Big budget titles pick their day and don't stick to the traditional release days of the week. I think this is to limit piracy.

Big budget titles pick their day and don't stick to the traditional release days of the week. I think this is to limit piracy.

In the UK most of them try and get the jump on sales - UK Charts run Tuesday to Tuesday, so if you release Friday you only get 4 days sales counting towards your chart performance. It's not usually something that affects positions, unless you have rivals coming the same week, but it makes the first week numbers look all the more impressive.

If I give you the number for the EB store I pre-ordered at you can let them know about a street date break right?

As anyone that followed the RLL/AFL Live series would know, I would never promote the breaking of the street date ;)

PS: Has there always been cake in your avatar? (I think I may need my eyes tested...)

Games typically release on Tuesdays here I think. That is why I thought Feb 11. Forgot the world doesn't revolve around us ;)

When you live here long enough, you tend of think of this as the center of the world for some reason... Maybe it is the media and social culture that makes it seem so..

Hopefully it's more of an AFL Live 2 street date scenario.

Not always.

I saw the cake also Matt, it's a ghost of Biggs in the system.:eek:

----------

Ross please/please/please make sure us Aussie get the game a few days before the pommies mate. Reason because England forgot how to play cricket this season. PS If the street date is broken, is this a good thing for Bigant or something developers don't like so much.

PS Also please make sure if we play the real ashes in DBC14 England have 50% of there life bars drained from the start, cook also needs the words all I want to do is go home written across his forehead.:rolleyes:eek:

If the street date is broken, is this a good thing for Bigant or something developers don't like so much.

In regards to PC or Xbox release, breaking release date = early piracy

That's why most stores have strict guidelines not to sell copies early

As anyone that followed the RLL/AFL Live series would know, I would never promote the breaking of the street date ;)

I remember when AFL Live 1 broke street date, got on the jog to the shops I was THAT excited! Considering it was the first AFL game in 4 years! I think this will be the same as DBC14!

In regards to PC or Xbox release, breaking release date = early piracy

That's why most stores have strict guidelines not to sell copies early

If you buy from ShopTo.net you get the game the day before the release date so often that you become disappointed if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread