Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for good cricket for long time...Cricket life had potential...it failed...Ashes 2013 the same story but Big Ant is doing well until now...cant wait for tmr to get the release date..I hope they will release demo for us to enjoy until we get our hand on the game....Thank you Ross(Demo Pls).

Cheers

Been waiting for good cricket for long time...Cricket life had potential...it failed...Ashes 2013 the same story but Big Ant is doing well until now...cant wait for tmr to get the release date..I hope they will release demo for us to enjoy until we get our hand on the game....Thank you Ross(Demo Pls).

Cheers

I don't think ross will release a demo version. Ross may want to use the element of surprise.

So tonight is the night :cheers

Not the demo i am talking about...I mean its good of them to give us nets...but actual gameplay...even it is for 5 overs...we can get the feel of the game while awaiting release...

Demos of that type are time consuming and costly. If we were getting one of those we would have had it by now.

Right, it's friday in Melbourne. Where the hell is Ross? What is he playing at?

Luckily our time in SA is quite behind Aus, by the time I wake up tommorrow I will know.

I think at some point in the last 2 weeks I stopped coming here for release date and just came here to enjoy the rants THANK YOU strangers

getting ready to practice bowling tommorow:p

----------

will this thread die after ross announces date?if so i miss u my dear troll thread

The fact the BA have waited to the last available day to update us on a release date, doesnt bode well in terms of DB14 being in our hands in the first quarter of this year...hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread