Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually Ross posts any details around UK 08.30hrs, therefore i think its best you have nice sleep and relax. Once you wake up you should have the release date.

Yeah good Idea - I think ill head to my scratcher

And... You just got the 10k post....:thumbs

Yeah I'll sleep well now :) ...on a serious note though I, like everyone else here, am just looking forward to a solid release date for a very promising cricket game to look forward to and it's been a long patient road to get to this point but hopefully the saying holds true that...good things come to those who wait.

Hopefully I'll wake to some good news on DBC14

Yeah I'll sleep well now :) ...on a serious note though I, like everyone else here, am just looking forward to a solid release date for a very promising cricket game to look forward to and it's been a long patient road to get to this point but hopefully the saying holds true that...good things come to those who wait.

Hopefully I'll wake to some good news on DBC14

Its all in the hands of BA :yes

I'm almost 81.4% sure that Ross will also create a new post on this thread as well as a brand new thread, so you probably don't need to focus on the first post.

I'm almost 81.4% sure that Ross will also create a new post on this thread as well as a brand new thread, so you probably don't need to focus on the first post.

what was the point of this thread then? if he does that than he is the biggest troll i have ever known.

To get rid of all the "when is the release date" trolls (as well as other annoyances) from the other threads. And that has been a resounding success.

Once you know release date .... this thread goes into dustbin......

I hope it's made into a book that is available with the preorder in both hard cover and paper back.
Titled: Release Date: Where the answer is not 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread