Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee1981

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheers Ross

Been one of your most outspoken critics shall we say, however you stuck to your word and now we know "sort of when it's coming". (Note: not being sarcastic)

So just so you know I will by buying the ps3 version and ps4, that is how I roll

See you ps3 members online very soon

logout20

Club Cricketer
:thumbs very good decision business vise.also i think the delay in release of pc version related to AMD MANTLE.if it's true then gamers with low end pc will be able to play smoothly...

mazd

International Cricketer
Really appreciate the efforts of the Big Ant team. What an epic 7 months of follwing this game (for me). Thank you.

garthur79

School Cricketer
Release in the UK

Just wanted to ask, are you releasing the game in the UK and will their be a Mac version on Steam as well as a PC version ?

garthur79

School Cricketer
Thanks for your reply, I have got Windows 7 on Bootcamp on my Macbook, so I will either put it on there or get a cheap 360. I have been playing the full Ashes series on Ashes 2009 on my Wii and managed to bowl Australia out for just 95. If only England could do that for real !!!

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To cancel my preorder or not to.. that is the question. I doubt we'll receive any information about direct from Steam prices any time soon, and I'd prefer to be getting the interest from my money than EB Games.

Getting PS3 version and PC version is not a viable option.. getting PS3 version only is also not a viable option.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Little upset with PC release, but good for me, will be done with exams in May so can spend more time. :D

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Really don't know how to feel about this. Can't really argue with it from a 'make as much money as possible' viewpoint (especially seeing the people who are now saying 'oh, I guess I'll just buy it twice now) but it's obviously frustrating, and not even just the 2 month delay. I quite frankly despise having to have an internet connection to play a game, and it's a key reason as to why when I got Football Manager 2013, I played it non-stop for a fortnight, and haven't gone back to it since, and for all the 'offline' option is there, it's only a temporary option and eventually you won't be able to use it anymore (I think it was alright for a week or so - I don't know if it's fine if you never turn the computer off, but that's not really something I like to do). I guess I'll have to see what happens regarding options on the PC release when it comes. If it's too much hassle, I'll end up giving it a miss probably, which is sad really because I don't get to play good games much anymore.

vikrantv8

Club Cricketer
Don Bradman Cricket 14 for Xbox360 and PlayStation3 shall be released towards the end of March 2014 to coincide with the tournament between the major cricket nations that is occurring at that time.

In order to reach as many people as possible the PC version shall be reengineered to run on Steam and shall release two months after the Console versions.

Good thing its releasing on Steam for PC, I was a bit worried about what I'll do with the $20.99 refund I got from Steam for AC13 :p

alexczarn

Club Captain
There are a number of details like this that I will share when I can. The announcement today is short on detail and I would have waited until I had all the detail if it were not that I promised something by tonight.

@79c Steam games come on Disk too.

Cheers. It's just with me being on a very limited (and slow) internet connection, downloading a big game doesn't exactly excite me.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I have been quietly waiting for the release info all this while. Now its here and being a PC gamer, its really disappointing. One person's interest might not be much but still...A week's delay or two was already insulting enough and now its almost 2 months! 2 months is a lot of time to lose interest, and seeing how others get to start playing before you, it hurts more now.

I understand, however we have to make it compatible with Steam to get the maximum distribution.

Okay, considering all that has been excluded...why on Earth would you do this to us? It certainly does increase the distribution amount in a digitally progressed country. It has the reverse impact on India and other countries with slow networks.

There is very likely to be a boxed PC version.

This is the only saving grace. I remember downloading Battlefield 3 on Origin for 2 months, by the time it was done, I had no time or interest to play it.
But if the boxed version is going to ask me to download huge amounts, please do tell us in advance, atleast I can bail out on this instalment.

Playing a game in August that originally released in March being one reason, I passing on to my final year in engineering plus being involved in extra and co-curriculars would mean no time for the game.

Feel a little let down but what do you owe us? Nothing. Hence I'll just consider myself highly unlucky. Whatever it is, Atb to the success of the franchise. Honestly, I didn't think it would come to this for me.

Last edited:

St0ney

Club Captain
4 bloody months for PC version consider this 1 sale lost thx for nothing. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread