Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I overreacted and made a mountain out of a molehill - you're far more experienced than I in the relevant areas to the topics we have been discussing and will have thought long and hard about any decisions regarding the product's future. My apologies for coming across as an arse, I still have a few concerns, but I wish you the best of luck with this game.

This username isn't for no reason, sorry again for my comments :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BigAntStudios its been going good, the sales have pretty much stagnant. Kurt is marrying soon so you know where did the money go :p

i had preordered the pc version last year :facepalm I have now just preordered the xbox 360 version so thats 2 now once the pc version comes out i will resell the xbox version to regain some of the money but at least i get to pay it before may :) :cheers. P.S yes i know this is off topic but to make it on topic when is the release date :rolleyes lol

i had preordered the pc version last year :facepalm I have now just preordered the xbox 360 version so thats 2 now once the pc version comes out i will resell the xbox version to regain some of the money but at least i get to pay it before may :) :cheers. P.S yes i know this is off topic but to make it on topic when is the release date :rolleyes lol

Where did you pre order from?

Where did you pre order from?
EB Games Australia

Item SKU

Description

Price

Qty

Deposit

Sub-total

163469 Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
(Release date: TBC 2014) $99.95 1 $10.00 $99.95

165041 Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steelbook - PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 $0.00 1 $0.00

In store pickup - EB Games ******* $0.00 1 $0.00

Items: $99.95 Shipping: $0.00 Deposit: $10.00 TOTAL (inc GST): $99.95
Remaining: $89.95
Remaining balance to be paid in-store by either cash, credit/debit card or by trading your old games.

I was hoping it was a UK site!! Steel book too, you lucky bugger!!!

I was hoping it was a UK site!! Steel book too, you lucky bugger!!!

and this is the pc one

Item SKU
Description
Price
Qty
Sub-total

163473Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PC
(Release date: TBC 2013) $88.001$10.00 $88.00

165041 Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steelbook - PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 $0.00 1 $0.00

In store pickup - EB Games ******** $0.001$0.00

Items: $88.00Shipping: $0.00Deposit: $10.00 TOTAL (inc GST): $88.00
Remaining: $78.00
Remaining balance to be paid in-store by either cash, credit/debit card or by trading your old games.

Last edited:
Now I've calmed down a bit over yesterday - my major question is over pricing - can you confirm or at least make sure to push for a single worldwide price on Steam?

The other Tru Blu published game on Steam is of course Rugby Challenge 2 - who have the inexplicable overpricing of the game in Australia.

I can accept slightly higher pricing at local retail, you need to pay local wages and I get the game immediately - but digital bits selling cheaper in another part of the world is crazy, especially when I'm billed in US$ regardless.

Would help soothe the blow of the delayed release if I knew I wasn't going to be screwed over again because I bought the game from inside the wrong country.

Now I've calmed down a bit over yesterday - my major question is over pricing - can you confirm or at least make sure to push for a single worldwide price on Steam?

The other Tru Blu published game on Steam is of course Rugby Challenge 2 - who have the inexplicable overpricing of the game in Australia.

I can accept slightly higher pricing at local retail, you need to pay local wages and I get the game immediately - but digital bits selling cheaper in another part of the world is crazy, especially when I'm billed in US$ regardless.

Would help soothe the blow of the delayed release if I knew I wasn't going to be screwed over again because I bought the game from inside the wrong country.

Matt, any plans of you visiting Big Ant for a gameplay session in the near future?

Could I also come with you Matt? I'll be no bother, and you'll only have to pay for my flights, accommodation and food.

The other issue is having the game re-exported out of India to the West.

There are guys in my office buying Indian PC versions of new Games for 1/4 what they would pay locally. The local advertisers, distributors, etc see none of that money.

If you tag same price all the places where you are releasing then it resolves exporting from india.

Ross does the release of DBC 14 parallelly occurs in India with UK and Aus?

Balls Up

Well what a balls up,Just wondering lf this game is going to be any good,I will wait until the PC version is released and check out the reviews before I part with my money. Sick of buying badly unfinished games,when this game was previewed in Melbourne it was suppose to have been ready for release,but it was obviously faulty,check out the live video when matt was playing the game.....laughable

Could you at least try and get one of your facts right? Matt was playing a bugged build (there were two non bugged ones), the game has been "finished" for a while now and it was initially delayed because of the debacle that is AC13.

Also, why don't you see how it plays on Xbox and PS3 before buying, rather than waiting for PC? The game was initially made on PC after all, so it won't be diminished quality (probably the opposite).

Well what a balls up,Just wondering lf this game is going to be any good,I will wait until the PC version is released and check out the reviews before I part with my money. Sick of buying badly unfinished games,when this game was previewed in Melbourne it was suppose to have been ready for release,but it was obviously faulty,check out the live video when matt was playing the game.....laughable

Thanks for endorsing our strategy and pointing out just how great it is that you will know what you're buying prior to release. Thank you, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread