Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ant/Tru Blu should probably up their direct role on Twitter though, even if they just set their facebook page up to tweet out their updates.

An official DBC14 twitter account wouldn't go astray either.

Big Ant/Tru Blu should probably up their direct role on Twitter though, even if they just set their facebook page up to tweet out their updates.

I agree Matt. There are easily a couple of hundred of my followers who are very interested in this game, can judge this by whenever I post info or videos the amount of replies/RT's I get. Twitter is great way to interact with people and push information out to the masses.

Amateur Cricket Captain 2013

Yes, that's right.
But all updates do come on planetcricket twitter about DBC14. :)

With all buzz of DBC14 going around, I just happened to visit EspnCricinfo. I read an article (Published on Nov. 30 2013)which said that there is a new game coming up named 'Amateur Cricket Captain 2013', developed by ListerProd Studios.
Is this true ?

"Recognising the difficulties of capturing top-level cricket's complexity on a console, developers for @ListerProd Studios are instead working on a release they believe will revolutionise sports gaming: Amateur Cricket Captain 2013."

Click hereto read completely.

(Note to the Administrators :- I didn't know where exactly to post this. So in general I posted it here.)

Last edited:
Cricket and 2013 used in the same sentence send shivers down my spine.

Yes, that's right.
But all updates do come on planetcricket twitter about DBC14. :)

With all buzz of DBC14 going around, I just happened to visit EspnCricinfo. I read an article (Published on Nov. 30 2013)which said that there is a new game coming up named 'Amateur Cricket Captain 2013', developed by ListerProd Studios.
Is this true ?

"Recognising the difficulties of capturing top-level cricket's complexity on a console, developers for @ListerProd Studios are instead working on a release they believe will revolutionise sports gaming: Amateur Cricket Captain 2013."

Click hereto read completely.

(Note to the Administrators :- I didn't know where exactly to post this. So in general I posted it here.)

Please tell me you read the whole article :facepalm

Please tell me you read the whole article
The article was about 'making a proper cricket video game'.
Alan Tyers criticized Ashes cricket 2013 and then told about the new game. Isn't it ?

" Ashes Cricket 2013 has lowered the bar with effortless incompetence. The game is so bad that it has been pulled from the shelves, with purchasers receiving a refund."

"But gaming cricket fans may, at long last, be getting the game they deserve.
Recognising the difficulties of capturing top-level cricket's complexity on a console, developers for @ListerProd Studios are instead working on a release they believe will revolutionise sports gaming: Amateur Cricket Captain 2013."

^^^^It is on 'Page 2' of espn cric info meaning its a satire and should not be taken seriously

Last edited:
i follow this community and everything what Ross says from last 5 months. i am a PC user. waiting for long time Play this game. Obviously i can pay for it. i am a real fan of cricket. Ross every time release beta for PC but at the main moment, they decide release only for console. PC version after 2 months. main reason Piracy they acting Like GTA5. But they havnt idea GTA one of the most famous series in game history. i think don cricket hav no reason delay for PC. i am sorry. i want to say Ross Sucks.

This has already been explained many, many times.

AC13 stunk the market and none of the retailers were willing to take stock of DBC14 plus there was confusion over both games being the same one due to both companies being based in Melbourne.

No one is denying the fact that the Ashes was the most profitable time to release the game but for the reasons above it just couldn't of happened and now that the Ashes has been and gone it makes perfectly good sense to release the game in line with the World T20 (albeit unofficially).

Or the game simply wasn't finished then. That seems like the most likely hypothesis IMO.

Not 100% sure which Ashes series you are talking about. For a game releasing in March I find it inconceivable that it was finished by the time of the England Ashes series. Maybe the Australian one, but even that seems like a stretch.

January would have been a good release month but Feb offers nothing. March at least has the T20 World Cup, so I can understand the decision. Having said that though, the markets that are supposedly the biggest for the video game sales - Australia and England - won't care about it too much.

Lee where do you drink?? Jesus if there is somewhere in UK I can get drunk on ?30 ill buy the place!!! It's ?3:50 a pint around here, speaking of which, I fancy a beer now.

Bloody hell 8 pints and I'm all over the show..

Staggering and slurring like a proper piss head.

As I've got older the less I can drink..

The article was about 'making a proper cricket video game'.
Alan Tyers criticized Ashes cricket 2013 and then told about the new game. Isn't it ?

" Ashes Cricket 2013 has lowered the bar with effortless incompetence. The game is so bad that it has been pulled from the shelves, with purchasers receiving a refund."

"But gaming cricket fans may, at long last, be getting the game they deserve.
Recognising the difficulties of capturing top-level cricket's complexity on a console, developers for @ListerProd Studios are instead working on a release they believe will revolutionise sports gaming: Amateur Cricket Captain 2013."

:facepalm

Ross, I just have one simple request. Can you please tell me how much of the game's data would be on the DVD? Percentage would do.

*For PC*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread