Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it a great problem to have as a gamer?

yes and no. Oct 13 was good and bad. Good in that I had quite a few titles to play (BF4, FIFA 14, ACIV, GTA V), but bad in that I spent all this money on titles and never got back to playing them ie. I spent all that time playing ACIV and FIFA 14 and haven't touched BF4 and GTA V since! Unfortunately, a FT job + wife and kids = limited time to play.

*sigh* first world problems :facepalm

Funny enough though..and this is no joke...all that time I was holding out for the release of DB14! I absolutely LOVE cricket...and the recent Ashes win has just added fuel to the fire.

this is off topic but has there been any more trailers since last year or is that it until release. also Ross will the PC version be fully updated on release

^ We didn't have any more trailers since the first official one, but more are expected to be released.

And yes, the PC version will be a fully updated one.

Anything this friday...like trailer, gameplay videos etc :)

Given their past history, it will be too early to release new videos. I would think the next videos will start coming out with the official release date announcement, whenever that is (probably the end of th month or early march).

45673423.jpg

The PC delay is for two major reasons, sales increase via Steam and a decrease in piracy that would kill the console versions. PC versions are a big undeniable risk to the bottom line with little upside - FIFA sells less than 10,000 legitimate copies in India. It was all I could do to make sure that there was a PC version released at all - our previous title has a PC version fully developed that was not released. The compromise position is a delay.

That will not be the case, there will not be a big day 1 download

Thank you Ross:yes

Will you be playing Online?

As you know past cricket games online feature was useless (especially International cricket 2010) because nobody would come online... Sometimes I kept searching for hours and not be able to find a match Online. I hope more of you will be playing online this time, and hopefully Big Ant can make it interesting and add more features to online like other sports games (Such as HUT for NHL games) that has tournaments and such. It would be very nice to have 5 or 10 over tournaments online and prices could be experience points, or whatever they can implement to buy things in game.

Can this happen? and What do you think about the idea? I know bigant is not EA but cmon its 2014 and we have npt had a cricket game that's actually worth the money but this is surely a start

I won't be playing online with someone called triplehtheking thats for sure...

After the ECB making English cricket a joke.. (Dernbach in the T20 team,the whole KP situation not to mention the series that cannot be named) I cannot wait for this game, hopefully a bit of online winning against some Aussies will restore some sort of pride if only minimal.

We have to wait till may ok lets see

March=Exams
April=Wait
May=The Wait is over

ok i am happy with that

Given their past history, it will be too early to release new videos. I would think the next videos will start coming out with the official release date announcement, whenever that is (probably the end of th month or early march).

Maybe some advertising spots during the SA v Aus Series?

Maybe some advertising spots during the SA v Aus Series?

If they wanna cash in advertising they would have done in Ashes series.....Bigant has different approach in their marketing strategy.....Have to wait and c what they do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread