Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost!! Some changes which were to be included in the Day1 patch are now incorporated in the final disc that would be available in retail!! The version from the IGN video did not have these changes!

Thank you...hope that bend after attacking shot is removed in the day 1 patch..

Thank you...hope that bend after attacking shot is removed in the day 1 patch..

No this will be there and cannot be fixed with just a patch , may be I am wrong but not sure why.

No this will be there and cannot be fixed with just a patch , may be I am wrong but not sure why.

If I am 9 wickets down, needing to bat out 7 overs to save a test match I couldn't give a hoot what they do after taking a shot; they could put on pink ballet dresses and dance the Conga for all I care; if the game is absorbing it wont matter.

If I am 9 wickets down, needing to bat out 7 overs to save a test match I couldn't give a hoot what they do after taking a shot; they could put on pink ballet dresses and dance the Conga for all I care; if the game is absorbing it wont matter.

if you're in that situation i hope you won't be playing any aggressive shots!

Why would they patch out an animation that they have deliberately included in the game...

What have I done to read all this ?? Was just educating a fellow member.

im buzzed this is coming out but cant see anything UK wise where to buy?? i cant DL from PS store as i have a crap BB link so not an option for me, sorry if dup post guys but curious as all :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread