Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there an answer to what @cricket_online was asking/mentioning about the BLES/BLAS code incase of wanting to purchase DLC at a later date?

What I could gather from him is that the only problem would be in the case of me wanting to trade the game in.....I am actually wanting the PC version more so this will tie me over till then anyway. Online is not really my thing although I will have some games with some boys here but just want to set up my own tournaments............and play on the dark on my own with a box of Maltesers and Broken Bells playing in the background............

Last edited by a moderator:
well i don't know how your experience with them went, but i just ordered it and they:

1)sent me a "welcome to game exchange" email that contained my password entirely unencrypted
2)didn't have any option for entering payment on the "checkout" page

i'm not confident

well i don't know how your experience with them went, but i just ordered it and they:

1)sent me a "welcome to game exchange" email that contained my password entirely unencrypted

i'm not confident

I am sure it will be fine and if not, it will turn out fine.

i'm not confident

The password thing is strange I admit, but you pay when the game arrives in the warehouse apparently.

The password thing is strange I admit, but you pay when the game arrives in the warehouse apparently.

i don't know if anyone here has used them much before? but personally i am a little reluctant to give people my debit card details if they send emails containing unencrypted passwords.

i don't know if anyone here has used them much before? but personally i am a little reluctant to give people my debit card details if they send emails containing unencrypted passwords.

You have a point...on the other hand the Dutch are busy creaming the Saffers. Everybody happy!

i'm not confident

Yeah I thought their site looked a bit dodgy at first but I thought the same with ShopTo when I first went with them and they were fine.

Yeah you don't get asked for your payment details until stock arrives which is 'hopefully this coming Wednesday' according to them.

Game exchange is fine I have communication and they treat everyone nicely and you can have customized order (like I get express delivery).

Decided to cancel my order at EB Games and go with OzGameshop. Gave up the steel book but saved $30AU. Now even though I live down under I will have to wait till the 11th April. :( Man this game is doing my head in, but I`m sure it will be worth the wait. :cheers

In India, online preorder basically means that you have to pay by cash/card once the game is at your doorsteps. Considering this in mind, I'm really tempted to preorder from a couple of more websites in addition to my already existing preorder at flipkart, pay the first one which arrives and cancel the rest :p

Decided to cancel my order at EB Games and go with OzGameshop. Gave up the steel book but saved $30AU. Now even though I live down under I will have to wait till the 11th April. :( Man this game is doing my head in, but I`m sure it will be worth the wait. :cheers

Personally I'd price match with JB HI FI (At EB) which is only $20 more than OzGameShop, get it on the 3rd of April with a steelbook. Couldn't stand seeing everyone else play it and my copy not arrive until 8 days later just to save a lousy $20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread