Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped by BtGames to check on my pre-order,,,,it was great to see boxes in store and it even appears on the promo magazine

Cant wait for the 4th

Can you pls ask them to call BTgames in Capegate and ask them to get updated,theres not even a poster in that store I looked at there pre-order shelve and saw nothing

Can you pls ask them to call BTgames in Capegate and ask them to get updated,theres not even a poster in that store I looked at there pre-order shelve and saw nothing

I think a better way of doing that would be to send Terry an email or call him, as he is in the orders department, though in Gauteng, he'll know which buttons to press

011 462-7441/[email protected]

I'll just send him an email anyway

Should I preorder the game because I don't know if I should get the steelbook or just buy the plain edition on day 1

So...which crazy, impatient Aussies are heading into Kmart/Target today to hassle some poor school kid that works there into selling them the game?

So...which crazy, impatient Aussies are heading into Kmart/Target today to hassle some poor school kid that works there into selling them the game?

If your a Aussie why not you, i have asked eb games to tell me the second it arrives.

Are Target/Kmart gonna stock the game early? last time i looked at games in there a few weeks ago they still had Fifa13 priced at $70.And wasnt just that game.So yeah if anyone is gonna break the realease they will. they have no idea lol

If anyone in perth has any luck let us know. I've been hitting up EB games, but they're onto it :-(

You know what would be cool when batting on career when you get out you can walk your batsmen off the field and up into the rooms where some of the players tell you you did good and maybe the captain and coach come up congralating you on your innings or telling you what you can work on :) :thumbs

You know what would be cool when batting on career when you get out you can walk your batsmen off the field and up into the rooms where some of the players tell you you did good and maybe the captain and coach come up congralating you on your innings or telling you what you can work on :) :thumbs

:facepalm It's a first iteration mate. They're not gonna have such in-depth features in a first go. First iterations are about establishing the foundations for a hopefully successful franchise, not including features that even the best of games don't have.

The thing with something like that is it would be cool the first 5 or so times you play it, then after that things start to repeat and it becomes a drag, even though it would be only text on the screen and not V/O.

There's an EXP earnt screen at the end of each match, you could add some 'coach/captain's comments' to that screen with no impact on gameplay, but cut scenes would be a waste of effort.

@BigAntStudios,,,,,,,could we have seen a midnight release with this one, what had stopped it or going against it?

At one stage, I thought a worldwide release meant that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread