Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fearsome tweak my luck, 5 days to release and my ps3 is tweaked up. :mad Was completely ok till last night and today it just wont turn on. :noway

And you are telling this now.... I could have been standing or walking next to building where they were kept.

Dont wanna live on this planet anymore.

It's just outside of Frankfurt.

In the old days, if time was tight at the end of a project, we used to buy ourselves a couple of days by going there to sign off the master builds, rather than do it by post. I'd guess you could do it all by internets now.
Good times.

It's just outside of Frankfurt.

In the old days, if time was tight at the end of a project, we used to buy ourselves a couple of days by going there to sign off the master builds, rather than do it by post. I'd guess you could do it all by internets now.
Good times.

Where exactly I live just outside Frankfurt ??

Hahah... @blockerdave is going to lose his shit when he wakes up, either that or he'll be buying a flight to NSW tomorrow... Bowral get's it before the United Kingdom!

mate if i had that sort of moolah i'd have been there weeks ago, just to stand outside the BigAnt office with a megaphone and a vuvuzela singing "ignore this, bitch"... and apologise to @Ross personally

Where exactly I live just outside Frankfurt ??

It's that large factory just next door where the workmen with a logo depicting an ant's head left that large box full of steel green rectangles outside your front gate as they were coming out of the factory and you just presumed it was rubbish and let the garbage collectors take it.

It's that large factory just next door where the workmen with a logo depicting an ant's head left that large box full of steel green rectangles outside your front gate as they were coming out of the factory and you just presumed it was rubbish and let the garbage collectors take it.

Credit should be given to ross and co made it slip right under my nose without me getting hint of it.

----------

About 10 or 20 minutes south east? Sony DADC.

Its in Dietzenbach 20 min drive from my place. I may break in there tonight, may find myself a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread