Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it were that simple.

As close to a global release as possible limits piracy, I am glad the Xbox has not broken because it would be everywhere by now, PlayStation3 gets pirated but to a far less extent than Xbox.

and before anyone chimes in on the UK.... I know people are doing their best to sort it.

Thanks Ross. So given your comments, are you concerned about the early release in these countries then?

All right, who's on the war path today to get that street date broken.

That's the attitude! Or at the very least go the @FNK way and try to find a guy who knows a distributor or a retailer.

I spoke with my local jb hi fi store and they said all Victorian stores should receive their stock some time today. As I have pre ordered he said he will call me the moment it gets in! Fingers crossed!

When asking about a break in street date, EB just sent me this:

Hi Callum,

The game has most definitely not broken street date in Australia.

We require direct vendor confirmation before releasing games early.

Thanks for contacting us Callum, have a great day!

Regards,

Mitch Claydon

So a break today is looking unlikely, at least from EB Games, unless Ross gives them confirmation. Fingers crossed JB will come through though and break it

If I was the first person to have a copy of the game; I'd have not said anything until I found a bug; and then posted the bug thread with a video of the problem in.

It'd have shocked everyone!

I spoke with my local jb hi fi store and they said all Victorian stores should receive their stock some time today. As I have pre ordered he said he will call me the moment it gets in! Fingers crossed!

As promising as that sounds...don't expect it to happen. They shouldn't be ringing you purely on the basis they have received stock (I hope they do though)

Last edited:
LOL LOL LOL offtipoc guys

Don Bradman Cricket 14 reviews jb hifi site.

Living Legend
by Joe Johnson on 07.11.2013
Really good turoryioal and super fun game disappointed in bad tackle mechanics but other then that pretty good
Rating:
starstarstarstarempty star
Tackle Mechanics?
by War Consigliere on 31.03.2014
I was surprised to see Joe Johnson's review going into the details of the tackle mechanics five months before this game was released. After all, it's rare to see good tackle mechanics in a cricket game. The old Shane Warne series barely let you tackle anyone at all! Still, when Joe's right, he's right. The tackle mechanics are very disappointing and despite a good all-around experience, if good tackle mechanics are key to your enjoyment of cricket you're really best to look elsewhere.

As promising as that sounds...don't expect it to happen. They shouldn't be ringing you purely on the basis they have received stock (I hope they do though)

I was told that I was the only person to pre order it from that particular store.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, treating it as a bonus if it does happen today!

The worst thing is that I have been at home all week with not much to do and I think I have to go back to work tomorrow!

Bummer!

US Release Date or Issues with patches

Hey @Ross few questions

1) US release date ??
2) And if get it from AUS or Uk - I know ps3 games are region free, but any issue with patches .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread