Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Dubai breaking street dates, a regional film (say Tamil film) releases a day before the actual release over here.

Talking about Dubai breaking street dates, a regional film (say Tamil film) releases a day before the actual release over here.

Not just regional, all major Indian movies release in Dubai before they do in India

My contact could not ship the game yesterday but he has done so today. The game is in transit. I will be playing tomorrow when I get home from the damn job. The real play time will be on weekend though. I think it will take me at least 20 hours of play to form a solid opinion that I will definitely share here.

----------

I think there are too many "I got it" threads. They should all be moved into one.

My fellow SA countrymen,,,,sad news are the game will come out on the 8th,,,distributor's delay

Check the thread: Cricket 14 in the Press

*crying*

Thats an old joke bud, we know our team has a tendency to choke, But tell me do you really think you are going to reach the semi's?

There is a good chance we will reach the semis. I think our attack can thwart the windies batting assault.

My fellow SA countrymen,,,,sad news are the game will come out on the 8th,,,distributor's delay

Check the thread: Cricket 14 in the Press

*crying*

I swear to God I'm going to be the sh*t out of every single person working in SA!

Last edited:
My mum just got me the game, she woke me up to get breakfast, she said to me I was getting the paper from the shop. But has come home with an EB games bag and put it in my pillow.. So I went to check it out, and it was the game...... Can't wait to finish school today now ??????:eek:

My mum just got me the game, she woke me up to get breakfast, she said to me I was getting the paper from the shop. But has come home with an EB games bag and put it in my pillow.. So I went to check it out, and it was the game...... Can't wait to finish school today now ??????:eek:

That is, without question, the biggest load of shit I have read on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread