Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did someone break street date, or did EB just get the go-ahead to release today? It must have happened some time this afternoon, too, because I was in an EB at about 3:00 today and they weren't out yet. Then half an hour later, I got a text message saying they were out.

So did someone break street date, or did EB just get the go-ahead to release today? It must have happened some time this afternoon, too, because I was in an EB at about 3:00 today and they weren't out yet. Then half an hour later, I got a text message saying they were out.
Target started selling copies this morning at a few stores, EB Games jumped on the back of that after people started asking questions.

I didn't get one either, but the EB guy happily price matched JB without me even asking.

Fair enough if you price match, otherwise make sure you get a Steelbook.

Played anyone online recently MattW? ;)

Oh, and I thought you were hanging on for the PC version :)

Played anyone online recently MattW?
Funny you should mention it - just nearly beat Mikey - he got the winning runs on the third last ball.

I got to get someone out using me! and biggs

I still need a lot of work, stuffed up my run up while bowling fast a bunch of times, most people probably would have accepted the forfeit it offers.

Oh, and I thought you were hanging on for the PC version
I also absolutely refused to purchase Ashes Cricket 2013 on principal. :)

iam noticing a big delay in the batting swing on xbox 360 compare to the pc beta version :mad

Cannot download teams without xbox live!

Definitely can download teams with Xbox Silver (Free) account, MikeM just did this with a retail version in the office.

Can others please confirm that they can too?

I'm able to individually download teams, but not sign in or use get best.

Will check this now.

----------

Hmmm... we can definitely download get best, etc...

Mike said you also didn't get offered the patch, we did.

You are definitely signed into your account?

I will now take the disk home to try it. Report back later.

Ross, If i reset all the teams to default, would i loose any xp points? Want to try out career mode till the patch comes out.

Ross, If i reset all the teams to default, would i loose any xp points? Want to try out career mode till the patch comes out.

You shouldn't lose any, I didn't last time I tried... but I'm not at a machine so can't confirm. Just give it a try and let us know how it goes :p

I got the game myself this afternoon. I came home and checked PlanetCricket to see the release date was broken and rushed to EB Games to get the game. Had about 10 minutes to spare in the end. The steelbook case looks great, very sleek.

Now I have just got to get use to the controls! :)

A suggestion. Spend some time in practice mode or AI would just maul you ;)

----------

Anyone tied the suggestion posted by Mikey for the career mode earlier? I downloaded teams using R2 trigger which doesnt copy the linkage of team. Yet in the career mode lineups were again messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread