Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until 26th of June. I've been reading all the discussion regarding this game for a few days and I can see that people are enjoying it a lot. Oh well I'll play AC09 until DBC14 is released on PC.

Definitely DVD copies, I wasn't allowed to 100% say this until now.

Later this afternoon or tomorrow I will share some cool stuff that is for the Retail PC version. It's these items that have slowed the process a little.

Can you please confirm that you will not still need to connect to Steam with the physical copy? Nice to hear that it's (finally) on the way. Will the updated patches be included with the disc install of the game, or will a further download still be required? Many thanks.

Ross tell me where to download mod-friendly update ,is it included in steam 784 mb file or i will be released later today plz reply.

There's a separate thread for it, you download it from Steam.

The initial load is bigger but from here onwards it will be a lot smaller.

There's a separate thread for it, you download it from Steam.

The initial load is bigger but from here onwards it will be a lot smaller.

How will the users buying physical copies get the next patch? Download via steam even if they haven't purchased via steam?

Physical copies are still Steam activated.

Updates will happen via Steam.

So when we will know about new features in PC version ??

I don't know if anybody has asked this before, but are you guys planning to release DBC for PlayStation 4 ?

I would really like to migrate to PS4, but this game has playability for long time unlike other sports games (which i am not interested in at all) and that's why i am not yet jumping on PS4 (Also not many titles for PS4...but still)
There are no PS3 games remaining (for me atleast), to stick with PS3.

Are you atleast planning the Digital version of PS4 ?

DBC 14 on Playstation Now

Since so many people are asking whether the game will release on the new generation of consoles, I am wondering whether you guys plan to release the game on Playstation Now? As you must be aware, Playstation Now is in beta stages by Sony. It will allow PS4 owners to 'stream' PS3 games onto their systems.

Physical copies are still Steam activated.

Updates will happen via Steam.

Does this mean activation only, or does Steam still need to be logged into to play? Absolutely zero point in me getting a physical copy if it's the latter.

Hey Ross the boss, If I understood the whole process correctly, to activate the game before I can play is to get the physical copy/DVD of and then download the game from Steam and Serial Key given on the DVD will be required to finally activate the game ? is that correct ?

Hey Ross the boss, If I understood the whole process correctly, to activate the game before I can play is to get the physical copy/DVD of and then download the game from Steam and Serial Key given on the DVD will be required to finally activate the game ? is that correct ?
You put the disc in the computer - Steam will open up or install - you will be asked for the key (probably printed on the manual or other bit of paper included with the game) - which ties it to your Steam account. The game will then copy off the DVD and install, any updates will then be downloaded and then you'll be able to play.

To add to the above query:

So after I install it following the above procedure including the updates, would I need to be online to continue playing the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread