Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lan play

will there be LAN playing option other than Online??
plz make it happen, we would love to play it on LAN

Well you asked for the citation :p

Always interested where the licenses are: normally the only way you find out is when the game is announced.
There's a few mobile games that appear to be ICC "licensed", but I don't see any official legal text that suggests that they actually have an agreement.

there should be player ranking in career mood..it will be better.:cheers:thumbs

Just a random thought about the Steam download. Is it a worldwide release at once, or is it a timezone thing? In Japan at the moment, so wondering if I can start playing any earlier compared to if I was back in the UK. It's not really going to make a difference obviously, I just wondered how the system works.

Actually the console versions were available some 3 days before the actual release, will that be the case as well for PC? :yes

sorry if this was answered before,there would be DVDs releasing as well rt?which one will come out first?

Actually the console versions were available some 3 days before the actual release, will that be the case as well for PC? :yes

I guess that since it activates through steam: even if the disks get out early then you still might not be able to play until the release date: it'd be like a version of pre-loading... Perhaps I'm wrong, though!

Last edited:
Will this laptop run dbc14 smoothly?
HP Pavilion 15-D007SE (F9F82EA) Price in Pakistan

Core i3 laptop with 2.3 processor, 2gb ram, nvidia 1gb card.

I am planning to buy this laptop tomorrow, so please guide me.

The screen resolution is only 1366x768 so the vidcard (GT740M) should be able to run most games if you turn the settings down. I have a GT660M which is similar or only slightly better, and it does alright at 1920x1080 most of the time.

A desktop will give you the best bang for your buck, but portability is essential for some of us.

The screen resolution is only 1366x768 so the vidcard (GT740M) should be able to run most games if you turn the settings down. I have a GT660M which is similar or only slightly better, and it does alright at 1920x1080 most of the time.

A desktop will give you the best bang for your buck, but portability is essential for some of us.

Exactly this is the thing. I just hope it works, because I can't afford to buy more expensive laptop. If RAM does the issue, then I will upgrade it to 4 GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread