Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is slower then normal because i am downloading other things other wise it be 100 m/b a sec
Going by some games on steam i would say anywhere from 12am till about 5 or 6pm 26th

Last edited:
does preloading mean we can download it right now? u mean start downloading it now and play it after 26th?

you can download it now but it wont be playable until 12am the 26th or a little later that day

When you look at games that don't have preloading; then you end up with the inevitable server crash and everyone getting angry. I remember the SimCity farce when both the download and the game servers ended up down more than up for the first week after release...

About 24 hours to go. I am happy with the pre-download option. My download should be done in about a couple of hours from now.

1559804_864085213620829_3332883714956238611_n.jpg

:yes Work in Progress sir ! :yes

@MattW i have uninstalled the Cricket Academy from my PC now, should i need to re install it before i install the game or will it be a part of the game when i install it?

Pre-loading from Steam :). Im happy and eagerly waiting to play DBC for first time:)

Yipppeee :yes... purchased from steam after a lot of hassle...

thanks to all the friends
now meet me online for real fight

I started pre-loading and the DBC14 Demo disappeared from my library on steam. Does this mean I will no longer be able to play the demo?

Oh well, it's only two days.. but I could have done a little bit more practice before the release. :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread