Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?:facepalm

Fluctuating from 60 to 30 but in windowed mode it's working flawlessly - running it on Intel HD graphics 4000.

Thanks. Strangely I'm just about getting 30-37 on my Laptop with i5 4200U and Nvidia GT 740M. Strange because it can pull off AC4 on Med-High settings at about 45-50 FPS. Later tonight will have a look at the GPU CPU Load. Will see which one is bottlenecking.

Even my age old PC with GT 240 & i3 540 is getting constant 50 FPS.

I knew that my laptop wouldn't be able to run on high settings and in the first run of the game it lagged a lot. I decided to just turn everything to low and switch to windowed mode, since then there have been no lags. :)

My initial reaction to the game - impeccable. :clap I'll be doing a detailed review later, need to get a much better idea of it for a fair review. :)

Apologies if its already been answered. My question is if i buy in steam will i be able to get a back up in my external hard drive ? can i be able to play any other pc other than the one i downloaded ?

Apologies if its already been answered. My question is if i buy in steam will i be able to get a back up in my external hard drive ? can i be able to play any other pc other than the one i downloaded ?

Yes absolutely , remember that once you buy the game , the game is linked to your steam account and not that particular pc , you can then play it on any pc by logging onto the steam account .

When i open the game, it shows the default teams and names but i downloaded new teams and players from the cricket academy earlier... I don't know what to do

No such shot. It's just normal shot with a ridiculous follow through.

Been there, done that. I was referring to a comment Ross had made before console release that helicopter shot was in the game.

I managed to figure out the controls after playing in the practice nets.

The game runs well, and managed to get low 30-40's with a few 4/6's.

Much work needs to be done on my bowling.

I still prefer keyboard and Mouse because my hands play up after like 30 minutes of play with the Xbox 360 controller, so I hope Big Ant Studios seriously consider Keyboard and Mouse in near future update.

Is there away to save replays in real-time and convert to video format?

Great game though :)
how do u figure? and which controller u r using? Have u played shots in nets?

what are you using to capture the videos on PC?

Was using Fraps, but like you mentioned earlier - it would eat away the memory from what the game is using. So if you don't have enough memory on the system for fraps to operate on, video capturing would be a challenging one to do in fraps.

----------

Thanks. Strangely I'm just about getting 30-37 on my Laptop with i5 4200U and Nvidia GT 740M. Strange because it can pull off AC4 on Med-High settings at about 45-50 FPS. Later tonight will have a look at the GPU CPU Load. Will see which one is bottlenecking.

Even my age old PC with GT 240 & i3 540 is getting constant 50 FPS.

What is the dedicated memory which you have configured for GPU?

It is not only about the model of GPU, it is also based on how much you have for the memory and how much the game requires to run which differs from game to game.

game crash on profile setting up screen -_- want to play online so badly!

game crash on profile setting up screen -_- want to play online so badly!

The start screen right? I'm having the same problem. :( I can play the game while steam is in offline mode, but it's not worth it without downloading the new rosters.

why is the AI not setting defensive fields even after the field restriction are over and batsman are well set............

The start screen right? I'm having the same problem. :( I can play the game while steam is in offline mode, but it's not worth it without downloading the new rosters.

yup jeez its suckz to waiting for a fix ! mine is windows 7 64 bit wat abt u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread