Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then whats the point of downloading it in the beta? And what about my career player/created player? Should i create another?

That's like asking what the whole point behind the beta is...

The point was to see what other people were creating, figure out which creations you like, so you can easily identify them and download them when the full game gets released.

And it's quite simple - just upload your player from the Beta to the server, and download them from the server in the actual game. It isn't rocket science.

Current Chart by territory:

United Kingdom
Australia
Russian Federation
United States
India
New Zealand
South Africa
Canada
United Arab Emirates
Germany
Other

That's like asking what the whole point behind the beta is...

The point was to see what other people were creating, figure out which creations you like, so you can easily identify them and download them when the full game gets released.

And it's quite simple - just upload your player from the Beta to the server, and download them from the server in the actual game. It isn't rocket science.

OK thanks mate

Current Chart by territory:

United Kingdom
Australia
Russian Federation
United States
India
New Zealand
South Africa
Canada
United Arab Emirates
Germany
Other

Dissapointing not to see ABBA in there: surely Dancing Queen is the song of a generation?

Waiting to exit

The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?:facepalm

Has this been fixed or is there a solution?

Thanks Ross!! For the amazing cricket game.. But this error is so sad.. Please help!! :(

I think this game is fantastic,knocks spots off ashes 09 and other cricket games,looking forward to finishing work tonight and playing online this weekend.
Unfortunately there are still numpties who quit when they are losing:mad.

I think this game is fantastic,knocks spots off ashes 09 and other cricket games,looking forward to finishing work tonight and playing online this weekend.
Unfortunately there are still numpties who quit when they are losing:mad.

Kushari plays really well if you come across him and I just stick to the guys I know from here although the danger is that you get your nose rubbed in it if you are shite: my nose is not a pretty sight:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread