Don Bradman Cricket 17 First Impressions Thread

I must've missed something - why does get best not work? Is it because it hasn't been created?

Also someone pls explain to me, why the heck do the bowlers constantly take one step to the right before running up?? Where did that come from??

Finally I requested a few times on this forum - @BA when the bowler is running in whilst in pro mode - KEEP THE BATSMANS HEAD STILL!!!!! You had it right in DB14 and it was not broken yet you 'fixed' it - how the heck and I supposed to concentrate on the ball when the view is moving??

While I'm at it, why can't you schedule a run when you're half way?

Last edited:
Just had 10 minutes on the game, trying the batting tutorials, all was going well until I got to the one where you need to look around the field.

Supposed to be hold left trigger, use right stick to look around, but that combination does nothing. Am I missing something?

Which is the one thread for all the feedback suggestions
I must've missed something - why does get best not work? Is it because it hasn't been created?

Also someone pls explain to me, why the heck do the bowlers constantly take one step to the right before running up?? Where did that come from??

Finally I requested a few times on this forum - @BA when the bowler is running in whilst in pro mode - KEEP THE BATSMANS HEAD STILL!!!!! You had it right in DB14 and it was not broken yet you 'fixed' it - how the heck and I supposed to concentrate on the ball when the view is moving??

While I'm at it, why can't you schedule a run when you're half way?

At last someone else also highlighted this.
Camera movement in pro mode has made pro cam totally unplayable

I have played the game for quite a while now on PS4 and haven't had a single crash yet. I have downloaded the teams individually from academy but have only played Casual matches and not Career or Custom matches/tournaments. Maybe this might be of help to you @MattW

IMG_6785.JPG
Can someone please fix this thing ASAP? It's been happening a lot in career mode. Specially during the start of a new over, my batsmen is taking stance all the way at bowlers crease. I have attached a screenshot

How to include create player in to international and league teams can some one help plz

^ is that Johnathon Trott? lol

After around 3-4 hours of making SA domestic players (BTW @BigAntStudios if you have a specific SA roster maker guy please release him, he's taking you for a ride) I have decided to have a go at a test match. I have gotten NZ and England and after some skill adjustments I am going to start a test match! Will report how it goes!

Just had 10 minutes on the game, trying the batting tutorials, all was going well until I got to the one where you need to look around the field.

Supposed to be hold left trigger, use right stick to look around, but that combination does nothing. Am I missing something?
Doesn't work mate on training, had same issue.

Works in the game though so dont worry

During gameplay it's the right trigger (R2) with the right stick on the PS4 (not sure about the Xbone), and you have to do it pretty quickly, like as soon as it changes to the screen where the bowler is ready to start his run-up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread