Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

apparently it is in there, but the way it is implemented nobody has ever managed ever to trigger it.

I was talking about the animations for ball hitting batsmen.

What you are talking is injuries actually. Ross revealed about that when I posted a screenshot of a simulated game and got a mention of the 12th man being credited for a catch.

I have a doubt for leaving the ball...ryt now i feel its reversed...when i leave the ball using my left stick towards 7oclock the batsmen giving a backfoot animation and when i leave the ball using left stick towards 5oclock batsmen giving correct animation (in contest to Right hand batters)....ryt now i feel its in opposite..please check

If my memory serves me correctly the EA cricket games on the PS2 had the batsman falling over when struck in the head by a ball, I would love to see that. It is a little silly when you can get hit in the head at 150 km and just take it like a boss.

oh man i so wanna pre order for pc and xbox one

Please, NO PRE ORDERS! This has ruined games. Just look at No Man's Lie.

Please, NO PRE ORDERS!

BA is established studio, ross has always over delivered what he has promised and has already delivered a great product, plus it not forced on anyone, its there for people to show support and get some goodies in return dont see the harm in that!

Just look at No Man's Lie.

The problem with that was people' expectation, it was always going to be a technical feat and drab interms of experience in its first iteration, that said that devloper did fail in delivering quite a bit of promised features!

but still the first 10 hours in the game is great to experience until you recognise the pattern and flaws!

I would like to see whole set of on field expressions to enhance the gameplay experience...Including showing being hit, misses, extra unexpected bounce with ooo's and aahh's...
I 100% agree. If not for dbc17 then maybe for the next one dbc18 :)

BA is established studio, ross has always over delivered what he has promised and has already delivered a great product, plus it not forced on anyone, its there for people to show support and get some goodies in return dont see the harm in that!

The problem with that was people' expectation, it was always going to be a technical feat and drab interms of experience in its first iteration, that said that devloper did fail in delivering quite a bit of promised features!

but still the first 10 hours in the game is great to experience until you recognise the pattern and flaws!
i agree i pre ordered dbc14 for xbox 360 xbox one and pc and played it on all 3 was best pre orders i ever did. Plus i wanted the limited hard case and collectors box

Any update whats coming tomorrow, wish if that could be stadium creater :)

i would really like to see some fear in batsmans mind when trying to play a ball at head height
if there was something like decrease in confidence after getting hit by the ball or fear in batsmans mind to face the next delivery because of which he may play a rash shot or a bad timing shot
these would be great additions bcoz then even when we are batting we would be a bit circumspect about how to play a bouncer or short delivery rather than just hoicking every goddamn short ball to mid wicket region and scoring runs like we did in dbc 14
but this kind of a thing will have to be added in players attributes as well as there are some players who are able to play short balls or bouncers with ease

If my memory serves me correctly the EA cricket games on the PS2 had the batsman falling over when struck in the head by a ball, I would love to see that. It is a little silly when you can get hit in the head at 150 km and just take it like a boss.

Please, NO PRE ORDERS! This has ruined games. Just look at No Man's Lie.
I actually quite enjoy No Man's Lie :)

Users who are viewing this thread