Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

firstly i never said it's useless i said i can't think of any other reasons besides standing entire match, 2nd to back my argument what i asked- it will give user max time as an umpire to play his/her creation(logically right) otherwise there will be a less attention to Umpire.

firstly i never said it's useless i said i can't think of any other reasons besides standing entire match, 2nd to back my argument what i asked- it will give user max time as an umpire to play his/her creation(logically right) otherwise there will be a less attention to Umpire.
Error 404

well thanks for such reception i have marked ppl and i apologize that i came here for the game i love and ppl make fun of me thanks and forgive me

good bye[DOUBLEPOST=1476609632][/DOUBLEPOST]ppl acting weirdly as if i asked devs to add cheer girls in ODI TEST and T20s so yeah bye

Good to have Removal of helmet Guard while pro mode

But I found now the problem of jurk at the time bowl through by bowler while in Pro mode , as smooth and still will be great to have .

Ok so I'm all set to buy this game but I have a few questions as I haven't had time to fill myself in with the game modes and all

So basically with the team editor with logos and player and kit creator and stadium creator, does this mean we can practically have a fully licensed IPL and PPL and English league etc with teams and their stadia

Secondly is there a limit of how many stadia and kits etc could be uploaded

And thirdly will there be a team career mode? Because a single player career stopped me from buying this game last time

Thanks and I'm sorry but I just haven't had the time to catch up so it would be nice if someone could help

Appreciate it and yes I can't wait till the. 26th

Anyone??

well thanks for such reception i have marked ppl and i apologize that i came here for the game i love and ppl make fun of me thanks and forgive me

good bye[DOUBLEPOST=1476609632][/DOUBLEPOST]ppl acting weirdly as if i asked devs to add cheer girls in ODI TEST and T20s so yeah bye

Dont take it personal bro,You should have stopped asking once bigant guys said "Its not possible" , you have been asking same question again and again even you got answer straight forward.Hope you come back here and give more ideas.May be you may have good ideas or creative thoughtswho know that can be included in DBC18 or so.Just ignore who posts funny.Come cheer have fun [HASHTAG]#DBC17[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread