Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Hello everyone, i have 8gb ram,intel core i3(4th gen),Intel hd graphics 4400 but still dbc 17 runs at 10-11 FPS(not running smoothly).Is it due to beta version or any other reason????

Its not due to beta version its because Intel HD 4400 wont support. You need to keep in mind the below specs and will be similar but not same.

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz/AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT530 with Min 1GB Memory
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 5 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Controller Required

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel CoreTM I3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 5 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Controller Required

I think its price will be high in Pakistan as compare to India :(

Can anyone at BA give us some idea as to how the crowd will work in relation to furniture assigned.

Will all tables be full or will there be a difference depending on match, situation or even average team attendance etc.

If there are marquees/foodstalls but no tables, will there still be people?

Or is it a case of it we build it, they will come?

Can anyone at BA give us some idea as to how the crowd will work in relation to furniture assigned.

Will all tables be full or will there be a difference depending on match, situation or even average team attendance etc.

If there are marquees/foodstalls but no tables, will there still be people?

Or is it a case of it we build it, they will come?

No one knows how crowds will be distributed through your stands, e.g. standing room, tables etc. We only know they will be in grandstands at least. We know at least at the Bradman Oval in DBC14 there was standing room around the ground so I'd be surprised if it didn't make it in.

As for that in bold, in DBC14 there was some of this already. Test crowds generally started small and built up and domestic crowds were on average smaller (but still too big IMO). There was no element of different teams being more popular than others though.

Yes I remember how the stands would start to fill up if you were doing well.

Hey ross @BigAntStudios, any chance can i get an early copy of DBC17 for steam :)?

Good to have Removal of helmet Guard while pro mode

But I found now the problem of jurk at the time bowl through by bowler while in Pro mode , as smooth and still will be great to have .

It need to be look up in next update

approx size of the game ? reason for asking is my 500gb ps4 already full so accordingly i will manage HDD space as dbc14 on ps4 was2GB so DBC17 size on ps4 ? any rough idea.

approx size of the game ? reason for asking is my 500gb ps4 already full so accordingly i will manage HDD space as dbc14 on ps4 was2GB so DBC17 size on ps4 ? any rough idea.

Upgrade the disk on your PS4 as sooner or later you will need to do so. Or delete some other game(s) you are no longer playing.

today is friday, is there any update so far ?

Users who are viewing this thread