Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Yeah me too, also the environment in a match and mainly a sneak peek into the career mode..

firs tell me why u think that ??? 2nd many ppl want that since its as tough as bowling and/or batting Wrong decision made can influence the match big time(there's no point creating umpire if there's no stand as an Umpire mode). let them premier the game that doesnt mean whatever i asked is not there it is still to be seen. so .... yeah will talk then

Wrong. There are many reasons to create umpires that do not require us to make an umpire mode.[DOUBLEPOST=1476602305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not now ,features are freezed for DBC17.Where were you these days!!

Indeed.

everything i asked can't be included in features except stand as an umpire, rest everything is a Just necessity. 2014 was a starting point, which placed well. now it's time to install that momentum and heat where it's a question of a pride for every country and its players . bowling looks good in this version .IMHO delivery selection is a bit off IDK why, but yeah all n all i m excited for this version hope no delays and game releases this December cheers

No, I am sure others will, it's pretty damned obvious.

Wait, you actually want to play as an umpire?? I thought that was a joke...

No. You can create umpire likenesses in The Academy. @samvaze said that is a useless function without a play as an umpire mode - I disagree, umpire likenesses are important and add to the feel of the match.

To end this discussion - I will *never* make a play as an umpire mode, ever.

Going by his logic since DBC Stadium Editor has Ticket Booth, Parking etc next thing that will be asked is Parking Attendant doing valet of the car or Ticket seller? Or perhaps water boy as players are already there why not send bottle of water to players?

Going by his logic since DBC Stadium Editor has Ticket Booth, Parking etc next thing that will be asked is Parking Attendant doing valet of the car or Ticket seller? Or perhaps water boy as players are already there why not send bottle of water to players?
If EA makes a cricket game..:p

Don't give them such ideas, you know they'll run with it - no ticket seller mode, preorder cancelled!

Don't give them such ideas, you know they'll run with it - no ticket seller mode, preorder cancelled!
lol ross common if i remember correctly u r the one who said that u r considering stand as an umpire mode before the release of DBC14 so i asked if Big ant is giving that thing in DBC17
@parthkadakia please don't make fun of others i know what i asked, i know my logic and by u r logic it shows what u r and yeah i mean it

Never even considered it. Point is there are reasons to have the umpires made in the Academy apart from playing as them. You really should just leave it at that.[DOUBLEPOST=1476607865][/DOUBLEPOST]
If EA makes a cricket game..:p

.... then we'd probably be making it for them :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread