Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Patience is indeed a virtue....

Not sure if this has been asked yet but can we get a manager/career mode similar to fifa and cricket captain? Choose a domestic side to manage and can progress to international and ipl sides? Also buying and selling players for domestic and ipl sides.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but can we get a manager/career mode similar to fifa and cricket captain? Choose a domestic side to manage and can progress to international and ipl sides? Also buying and selling players for domestic and ipl sides.

At this point, basically everything has been asked, and it was all asked long before the premiere of the game was just announced. ;)

If you want answers to any questions a good idea might be to find members of the forum who work for Big Ant and scroll through their messages. If you don't have time to do that then perhaps you might want to just look at this thread: DBC17 Features! - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

There, you will find an IGN article that runs through all of the official features that have been announced so far, including this: 'A new “Be a Pro” option brings with it the ability to play through career mode as an existing player, and we’ll also have the option to play through career mode controlling the whole team.'

To everyone asking about a live stream, Ross has already been hounded on this question and he offered this response: Cricket Academy Version 0.0.73 Discussion | Page 4 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

So, pretty sure the answer is no. But I'm sure there will be videos of it on youtube from people like me who are hoping to get down there in person. (But not me, because my phone sucks)

Its friday, where is the update?

^ Twitter is blocked at the office :( What does it say?

Hi everyone,

A new update is now live.

Update notes are as follows:

ACADEMY
Unlocked Female Umpires.

TRAINING
Added ability to choose custom stadium as training ground.

STADIUM CREATOR
Ability to have no fence.
Ability to use square field shape.

General stability improvements.

Hi everyone,

A new update is now live.

Update notes are as follows:

ACADEMY
Unlocked Female Umpires.

TRAINING
Added ability to choose custom stadium as training ground.

STADIUM CREATOR
Ability to have no fence.
Ability to use square field shape.

General stability improvements.
I played the new update and im loving the hell out of it the hitting the ball sound im torn between loving it and not the echoing cracking sound in a closed stand
like The Gabba i built and still working on just awesome. @BigAntStudios i moved to LA bout a year ago and just wondering if the game is going to be in stores here in the USA
or we going to have to wait for the steam only version or is this info you currently do not have at the moment?

@MattW :Trying the new update, creating a new random stadium in a square type ground...Placed a two tier stand close to the sight screen and the game crashed..

any update on further stand's roof design addition mainly half rounded like in dubai/sharjah stadium

Users who are viewing this thread