Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I played the new update and im loving the hell out of it the hitting the ball sound im torn between loving it and not the echoing cracking sound in a closed stand
like The Gabba i built and still working on just awesome. @BigAntStudios i moved to LA bout a year ago and just wondering if the game is going to be in stores here in the USA
or we going to have to wait for the steam only version or is this info you currently do not have at the moment?

DBC 14 was available in the USA via third party sellers on Amazon.com

The longer you hold the direction when you move in the crease before the ball is bowled the further you move, great feature. Just need a cover drive and i'm set :p.

View attachment 173603

Leave and pad away not inverting with other controls when inversion enabled (Broadcast Cam for batting). I Checked in the latest update too. Please look into it @BigAntStudios

Checked in this update also, the invertion problem still exists for leave and pad away...Any solution to this in the coming updates @mikeymerren @BigAntStudios.

Yes, sorry this got missed, will be sorted soon.

Missed in this update too...I'm not in a hurry but will be happy if this can be corrected in the final game :)

I played the new update and im loving the hell out of it the hitting the ball sound im torn between loving it and not the echoing cracking sound in a closed stand
like The Gabba i built and still working on just awesome. @BigAntStudios i moved to LA bout a year ago and just wondering if the game is going to be in stores here in the USA
or we going to have to wait for the steam only version or is this info you currently do not have at the moment?
I was able to order DBC 14 from ImportCDs.com last time around. Hopefully we have some mechanism to get it in the USA this year as well!

ImportCD's wasnt bad last time around. I bought the PS3 version from ImportCD's. I have two copies one for PC & PS3. This time around waiting for only PC as I do not own a PS4 yet,

^^ Yeah, I got the XBOX 360 version last time, don't have a powerful PC or XBOX One. Should probably upgrade my hardware before I get the new game :)

Just drove past a village green with a cricket pitch today and it made me think, it would be great if the stadium creator allowed us to make such pitches.

B7HkmiX.jpg

Obviously not expecting cars to be driving around or being able to hit the ball into a pond :p I'm intrigued as to how much detail we can put into the surrounding areas and backgrounds.
driving cars and hitting ball in pond may be available in DBC 19 xD

first and foremost we need different bowling actions and running in actions, so it will be difficult for Batsman to pick the ball, without This there's no visual separation
i would advice to implement this in Create a player mode where, as a creator i will assign batting style(Anims) Bowling style (Anims). then last moment pulling out of Delivery trick
plus i mentioned before 2014 release that there must be a stand as an Umpire mode which i hope has got implemented in this as we have Option to make Umpires . and some mild
Sledging. match momentum meters , test match session pie charts ,celebrations , crowd support sounds and good (smart) commentary as in 2014 they know Results before umpires do
Post match Presentations etc

BAS, Please cosider adding more cinematics in the game (for fall of wicket, centuries, between overs, crowd,players walking on to the field)
This would make the player feel that he/she is really in the game.
Just 3 to 4 cinematics per category mentioned above would be nice.

Ok so I'm all set to buy this game but I have a few questions as I haven't had time to fill myself in with the game modes and all

So basically with the team editor with logos and player and kit creator and stadium creator, does this mean we can practically have a fully licensed IPL and PPL and English league etc with teams and their stadia

Secondly is there a limit of how many stadia and kits etc could be uploaded

And thirdly will there be a team career mode? Because a single player career stopped me from buying this game last time

Thanks and I'm sorry but I just haven't had the time to catch up so it would be nice if someone could help

Appreciate it and yes I can't wait till the. 26th

first and foremost we need different bowling actions and running in actions, so it will be difficult for Batsman to pick the ball, without This there's no visual separation
i would advice to implement this in Create a player mode where, as a creator i will assign batting style(Anims) Bowling style (Anims). then last moment pulling out of Delivery trick
plus i mentioned before 2014 release that there must be a stand as an Umpire mode which i hope has got implemented in this as we have Option to make Umpires . and some mild
Sledging. match momentum meters , test match session pie charts ,celebrations , crowd support sounds and good (smart) commentary as in 2014 they know Results before umpires do
Post match Presentations etc

First of all the game is ready with the world premier coming up and secondly when you ask something its not necessary they listen and no we dont need a be an umpire mode.

First of all the game is ready with the world premier coming up and secondly when you ask something its not necessary they listen and no we dont need a be an umpire mode.
firs tell me why u think that ??? 2nd many ppl want that since its as tough as bowling and/or batting Wrong decision made can influence the match big time(there's no point creating umpire if there's no stand as an Umpire mode). let them premier the game that doesnt mean whatever i asked is not there it is still to be seen. so .... yeah will talk then

firs tell me why u think that ??? 2nd many ppl want that since its as tough as bowling and/or batting Wrong decision made can influence the match big time(there's no point creating umpire if there's no stand as an Umpire mode). let them premier the game that doesnt mean whatever i asked is not there it is still to be seen. so .... yeah will talk then
Not now ,features are freezed for DBC17.Where were you these days!!

Users who are viewing this thread