Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

How come but come you didnt find steam link.google is your friend ,nah you have lot of friends in PC to get steam link.....just kidding dont take personal

Just wonder someone looking to play a game on pc with no idea what steam is...
This

images

How come but come you didnt find steam link.google is your friend ,nah you have lot of friends in PC to get steam link.....just kidding dont take personal
Dude that was my son 7 years old don't act like kid

Don't let your kid access internet forums. Period. Download apps/games for him/her but never let kids, especially this young, to have non-supervised access to internet.
Well u don't have to tell me what should I do that's my personal life by the Way he's too Gud I even can't believe he downloaded academy he just ask me for password other day soon he knows the game is coming

Well u don't have to tell me what should I do that's my personal life by the Way he's too Gud I even can't believe he downloaded academy he just ask me for password other day soon he knows the game is coming

I don't want to take it off topic but I must say that he was just trying to be nice to you and share something out of concern. There is nothing offensive. Plus parenting is the most important job of all and what your child will grow up to be will surely affect us all too, therefore @cricket_online was just trying to comment out of goodwill and as a responsible member of the society. I hope you can take it the right way and not be offended by it. Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread