Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Don Bradman presents...................

Jeremy Kyle.

The worst part about this game is how the batsman is completely still right up to the point where he has to play shot. Then all of a sudden, the statuesque batsmen gets into the exact position to play the shot.

In regards to how the created content will be used will there be a prompt that will allow you to download the best kits/grounds/teams etc or will it be more of a 'going through the academy and selecting the stuff you want to use?'

I was curious anyone who knows, when do injuries occur in DBC17. In DBC14 I never got any. Is it during the match in a cutscene or after the match?

@mikeymerren It will be nice if the camera follows the ball after the ball crossing the boundary line when hit towards the front part of the ground...please try to change before release...thanks big ant :)

Edit: In twistie3 men game play video the camera goes aerial view at boundary line and stops when the batsman hit it to long on.

After watching all the videos i can say that feature wise game is awesome and presentation wise i can live with it
what matters me most is online as that is where i will be spending most of my time
hope the online glitches like bowled not given , run out bugs,stumping bugs n so on are rectified
would love to see the opponents network strength before starting game so that i can be sure if it will be a lag free game
another thing is if their is an option in academy to lock players as well as teams attributes so as to stop some
people from exploiting them and bowling unreal balls

whatever it is thanks to big ant for giving us another cricket game :-)

@bestfriendh cant agree more. Just release the game already :p. I cannot believe there is a good one and half month wait. Glad I will be buying on PC which means I can download it the same day and not having to wait for shipment to come.

I had a funny incident last time around, I used to stay in Dorms back in California, my PC did not support DBC 14 as it did not even play Ashes 2009 well. I bought a 12Gb was it PS3 from Amazon and the deliver person lost it. I had ordered DBC 14 through importCD's. Now imagine DBC is lying in front of you and you do not have your machine :(. Amazon being the best they refunded me the money. I went to Gamestop and bought a new PS3. Being in Dorm you have common TV and good old Americans only enjoy their version of cricket that is Baseball :p, had to get a mini pocket projector and then play the game. Ah the game costed me roughly 380 odd dollars but worth every single penny. I now even have the game on PC.

Looking forward to DBC 17.

@bestfriendh cant agree more. Just release the game already :p. I cannot believe there is a good one and half month wait. Glad I will be buying on PC which means I can download it the same day and not having to wait for shipment to come.

I had a funny incident last time around, I used to stay in Dorms back in California, my PC did not support DBC 14 as it did not even play Ashes 2009 well. I bought a 12Gb was it PS3 from Amazon and the deliver person lost it. I had ordered DBC 14 through importCD's. Now imagine DBC is lying in front of you and you do not have your machine :(. Amazon being the best they refunded me the money. I went to Gamestop and bought a new PS3. Being in Dorm you have common TV and good old Americans only enjoy their version of cricket that is Baseball :p, had to get a mini pocket projector and then play the game. Ah the game costed me roughly 380 odd dollars but worth every single penny. I now even have the game on PC.

Looking forward to DBC 17.
That is funny! I ended up having a similar incident, I had to travel to India during the DBC14 Release, so I carried my PS3 with me. Ordered from Flipkart, got my steelbook, hooked up my PS3, but to my horror My TV would not, for the life of me recognize the Playstation! And to top it, it was a Sony TV. Bought in a repairman, and they said not possible to fix the TV, and to buy a new one. So for a month I had my DBC14 copy, and my PS3 but no way to play it! I ended up buying it for a PC recently, and also had used IMPORTCDS to gift it to a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread