Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

The one problem is that unlike other video games that I love to play drunk playing Bradman drunk is an awful, AWFUL idea.

Especially if you're several hours into an innings and then you can be all out in a matter of minutes.

Well, that'd certainly explain Bangladesh's first innings...

Any news on where to pre order DB 2016 in the U.K.
Hope don't have to order abroad again !
Graham

• Anybody know if the stats of the players be reflected real time? In DBC14 the stats would not be updated in game until the end of the tournament.
  • Also, is it possible to look up the 'Big Wheel' of the previous inning?
  • Can we save an offline match without having to exit. Also can we just exit an offline game without having to forfeit it?
Thanks.

I have a pretty silly question. I saw a video on YouTube which said that people could download mods(proper logos, player names, etc) from within the game though the academy. If this is true, then the console versions would also get all the mods & patches which usually the PC folks enjoy right? Fictional player names takes the thrill off the game and wanted to know if I should buy the game for PS4 or PC(Would prefer PS4).

• Anybody know if the stats of the players be reflected real time? In DBC14 the stats would not be updated in game until the end of the tournament.
  • Also, is it possible to look up the 'Big Wheel' of the previous inning?
  • Can we save an offline match without having to exit. Also can we just exit an offline game without having to forfeit it?
Thanks.

For point one I brought up an option where players stats would sync to cricinfo everytime you loaded it up(or there was a button to do it) but I imagine it couldn't be done/organized...

This game, from the looks of it, seems more like a enhanced version of DBC 14 which is not necessarily a bad thing in itself. I am sure BA have worked very hard with the code and stuff which we can only understand once we have the game but the first impressions make it clear that BA took all the major pain points of 14, re-thought and worked on the game and are coming up with a better and more in depth version. This in itself is a giant leap in the cricket gaming world where if we can remember, the end user feedback was never this important. I can't wait to get hands on this game just for the career mode depth and win the world championship as captain of the Indian cricket team.

I am pretty sure we will have player actions as a key part of the next iteration. I would only wish BA can market the game better.

That would have been cool. However, I always reset the stats of the players to '0.' Been doing this since the BLC '99. I like to see the earned stats to reflect in game real time. I hope they can do that.

Bangladesh domestic has eight first class teams. But I noticed there are only six teams in demo. Any chance of including full eight teams in the final game? Here is the list.

1. Dhaka Division
2. Dhaka Metropolis
3. Chittagong Division
4. Khulna Division
5. Rajshahi Division
6. Rangpur Division
7. Sylhet Division
8. Barishal Division

DBC_17.jpg

Last edited:
Bangladesh domestic has eight first class teams. But I noticed there are only six teams in demo. Any chance of including full eight teams in the final game? Here is the list.

1. Dhaka Division
2. Dhaka Metropolis
3. Chittagong Division
4. Khulna Division
5. Rajshahi Division
6. Rangpur Division
7. Sylhet Division
8. Rangpur Division

View attachment 174981
Academy allows you to create and add the teams to the game if it isn't already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread