Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Is there any option to import players from dbc14 academy and modify them?

Is there any option to import players from dbc14 academy and modify them?

Yes, all DBC players are on the academy so you can modify them. Some of the faces transfer better than others and there are some issues with random hair styles, some players ending up bald etc.

@MattW @BigAntStudios

Bit of an odd question but is there the DBC 17 logo floating about anywhere? I know Twistie has one for his videos but unsure as to how we got it. Would like to get prepared for mass career mode videos. Thanks :)

All academy mods will be cross platform now.

Thought about this again. Would there be any mods for fixing logos, jerseys, player faces, etc made outside the academy which we'd manually need to copy into the file system on the PC? (which would not be possible on PS4). Just trying to see the tradeoffs if I need to get the PS4 version. Thanks!

Thought about this again. Would there be any mods for fixing logos, jerseys, player faces, etc made outside the academy which we'd manually need to copy into the file system on the PC? (which would not be possible on PS4). Just trying to see the tradeoffs if I need to get the PS4 version. Thanks!
Bharat, I would highly suggest you download the Academy on Steam, and give it a go. You still seem to be in the EA mod mind-frame :).

The DBC Academy allows all that and more, and that too across platforms.

Bharat, I would highly suggest you download the Academy on Steam, and give it a go. You still seem to be in the EA mod mind-frame :).

But what he queried is exactly what people had to do for DBC14 to get correct bats, uniforms etc.

Has it been confirmed that console users will be able to download things from the academy with custom images uploaded from PC and shared to the academy?

But what he queried is exactly what people had to do for DBC14 to get correct bats, uniforms etc.

Has it been confirmed that console users will be able to download things from the academy with custom images uploaded from PC and shared to the academy?
I do not want to say anything for sure, but this game will be cross platformed moddable if that is even a word :-p

Yes, all DBC players are on the academy so you can modify them. Some of the faces transfer better than others and there are some issues with random hair styles, some players ending up bald etc.

Have you used the import feature often man?

Unfortunately I don't have a PC. I have a Mac and have to setup virtualization software to run windows(too lazy to setup dual boot as it doesn't serve me any other purpose). So asking others here :) I'll setup a VM over the weekend and give it a shot.

Fair Enough. I was leaning more towards custom faces, logos and kits, which should be cross platform.

Hello the game looks awesome
But I want to ask one thing in my laptop Demo of DBC 17 is working without lag so o want to ask u guys that will full game will also work without lag or it will require more graphics and performance?
My laptop is having nvidia 820m 2gb with 4 gb ram thts why confirming .

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other types?
when franco uploaded his mod for the first time he said it was only for legit steam users for now but since that time a lot of new versions of his mod has come up so thats why I was asking sibi if now it is available for other users as well ?[DOUBLEPOST=1478149123][/DOUBLEPOST]
What? o.O
please read my reply to BRAB and let me know

Users who are viewing this thread