5- Pending
6- Not Conformed
7- Pending ,
8- Completed
9- Partial Completed , Historical stats compare not conformed
10- Pending from long time , No cricket game have ever implemented

Thanks ....

the main problem in dbc 14 was not getting enough edges
so definitely franco's mod is the best one if anybody wants any mod in their game
thats why asked the question if it was available for non steam users as well like me
but don't worry I would definitely buy dbc17 just don't steal my right to critique this game on these forums
fearsome tweak off....If you steal a game you have no rights...what a twat...I LOOOOOVE the fact that you cant play with this patch....

Just wondering if the demo is getting an update today? Thought i would since Pax Aus is today so there might not be a update this week.

Just wondering if the demo is getting an update today? Thought i would since Pax Aus is today so there might not be a update this week.
Its already posted on 0.0.76 version discussion thread there is going to be an update today.

View attachment 175020

As Per Given suggestion , Below points completed

1- Looks to be completed
2- Partially Completed
3- Completed
4- Competed
5- Pending
6- Not Conformed
7- Pending ,
8- Completed
9- Partial Completed , Historical stats compare not conformed
10- Pending from long time , No cricket game have ever implemented

Thanks ....

5 is there bro :)

Okay, so one thing that has always bugged me in cricket games and I THINK was the case in DBC14:

For the bowling scorecard they should be ordered by the time they come onto bowl, NOT by their batting order.

Any chance of that being fixed for DBC17?

Great Gameplay from PAX. Now its upto these two things. @BigAntStudios Team please tweak that camera angle to side view when hit straight (Missing the feel a lot). Many of them addressed this and please make the grass look more greener (may be its done already). Thank you very much for DBC17 :)

Edit: Tilting up the camera after ball crosses boundary doesnt look great :(

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

^ That's a good suggestion. Side on view does look good as opposed to top-down view.

QQ - with the new catching mechanic, if you're the bowling side and there's a little snick behind to the keeper stood up, will the mechanic be used (and therefore giving away that there's been an edge)? Or will we be appealing for the caught behind like we did in DBC14? I loved the did he/didn't he edge it --> appeal --> review process of DBC14. If the catching mechanic is used then the whole appeal/review will be redundant, right?

Users who are viewing this thread