Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

After Hitting the Ball , It is not smooth , On high end PC , What setting is need to Optimize ?

@chintoo02018 what do you mean by high end PC? What are the specs?

@chintoo02018 what do you mean by high end PC? What are the specs?

upload_2016-11-5_6-5-21.png

upload_2016-11-5_6-6-0.png

hey guys, how do I change the view so that it stays in pro mode? ie. once I hit the ball, the camera zooms out. I want to stay in pro mode.

Also, I know i've asked this before....can you please keep the batsmans head STILL when he's batting while in pro mode. Try batting in pro mode for yourself...once the ball is released, the head moves up and down. Now try focusing your view on the ball whilst its bouncing up and down. This needs to be changed. Batting #1...keep your head still!! Maybe its fine for the behind-the-batsman view but not for pro mode. I know personally it makes me nauseaus (spelling?). You certainly didn't have this in DB14...in that game, the head is still when the ball is bowled.

Check the config.ini file in the My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17 folder. There will be a listing of graphics cards detected on your machine and the one the game will attempt to run on. Verify that is the correct one, rather than worrying about the external configs.

Check the config.ini file in the My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17 folder. There will be a listing of graphics cards detected on your machine and the one the game will attempt to run on. Verify that is the correct one, rather than worrying about the external configs.
/
Got it. Just to confirm, the id of graphics card (XXXXXX) being used by the game will be listed in the following line?

adapter=XXXXXX ; the adapter id should be one listed above!

AS mostly play online(PSN) always want to know the back-end scenario how it works,many of here may know it but some of us would like to join them too.

1)How online gaming works? Does the game resides in psn servers after submission passed,or it resides in gaming companies server.Where exactly the online gamer accessing game once sign in psn.If it is from psn then gaming company have to pay them annually for the online support?

2)If a game does not have online feature ,still the game needs to go for submission to get sold or the gaming company can sell the physical copies without submission?

/
Got it. Just to confirm, the id of graphics card (XXXXXX) being used by the game will be listed in the following line?

adapter=XXXXXX ; the adapter id should be one listed above!
Yep, at the top there will be a list of ids of cards and a description of them, just make sure the id in that line is the one you want to use.

Yep, at the top there will be a list of ids of cards and a description of them, just make sure the id in that line is the one you want to use.

Thanks , I have updated the NVidia Drivers , Its works now with given default setting .

Users who are viewing this thread