Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

After Hitting the Ball , It is not smooth , On high end PC , What setting is need to Optimize ?

I have a slight variation to this issue. Everything plays smoothly until after the ball is hit. The ball appears to be stuttering/double vision effect towards the boundary and over the outfield.

I did check the above and it is the correct card being used on my PC. Its only occurred with yesterday's build of the academy. Up until then the game hasn't had any issues when playing and even amending some of the graphic options do not seem to correct it

It would be awesome if, in the future, we could have a mobile app for the Cricket Academy.

like last time we had 1-2 competition for free copy of dbc 14 , will you guys organise again this time ?

I think it would be immensely frustrating if a match is cancelled due to rain. At max it can reduce overs. But yeah eager to know how it effects the game in DBC17 and also wondering if dew factor plays a role too.

I think it would be good if we had that rain. It would depict the realistic nature. I for one would definitely want more rains if conditions are such then what we had in DBC 14.

I have a slight variation to this issue. Everything plays smoothly until after the ball is hit. The ball appears to be stuttering/double vision effect towards the boundary and over the outfield.

I did check the above and it is the correct card being used on my PC. Its only occurred with yesterday's build of the academy. Up until then the game hasn't had any issues when playing and even amending some of the graphic options do not seem to correct it

Can you Upgrade the graphics driver

As rain was there in DBC 14 , we can expect that rain will also be there in this iteration too. But MATTW can you please tell us if the pitch/outfield will behave differently after the rain or not!

please anyone know the price for steam, i have to collect bucks for it.
Wanna play on first day of release.

please anyone know the price for steam, i have to collect bucks for it.
Wanna play on first day of release.

No official word yet, but going by the pricing of DBC14, I would advise you save about 3k to 4k for the game.

Even I face stutter after hitting ball with gtx 980 graphics card,may be it's beta version I guess.Hope these problems will not be there in retail version

Yeh, I upgraded the driver and it didn't make a difference. I know for a fact the previous build worked perfectly well.

I'm sure it will be sorted in due course.

A laptop grade graphics card is miles away from a "high end" PC and putting it on YouTube with that title is so misleading

Users who are viewing this thread