Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

No official word yet, but going by the pricing of DBC14, I would advise you save about 3k to 4k for the game.

OMG! i think it around 2.5k- 3k. Now its a dream for me to buy. I have only 2.7k in my steam account.

Probably 5 years back that could have been the case, but I think DBC has come to the point where you can trust BA with the core gameplay and shift our focus on the supporting features. To be fair, knowing how the pitch is going to play due to change in weather and if there will be reduction of overs is crucial in planning our strategy.

Even better, with all these gameplay sliders hopefully the core gameplay can now be be modified to one's liking: no need to rely on it being perfect out of the box.

Rain is such a massive crucial thing in Cricket, it absolutely needs to be there. However, what is absolutely needed is constant clear indications to the player as to what is coming - whether that be with light meters, commentary (IE about how dark it's getting, what's on the weather radar etc), the run-rate, the projected Duckworth/Lewis requirements, the depth of their batting order etc (all things that probably already exist in the code somewhere, but weren't necessarily exposed to the player in DBC14) so that the player can make proper judgments about decision making based on this.
That's what would make these features really worthwhile.

No. he has a 980. You have a laptop. that's why your game is stuttering

Before the latest Update It was Fine , I have 860 Which Very Good to play DBC 17 .

upload_2016-11-6_17-27-35.png

Yeah, I'm telling you it's really not so don't expect high end performance from it lest you be disappointed and waste the developers time.

Ok , I have done game setting bit Lower Found game more Smoother

Could someone tell me who is naveencc?

Could someone tell me who is naveencc?

Just a guy who couldn't speak English and for whatever reason Biggs decided to like him and then everyone fell in love with him. Seriously at first everyone hated him and as soon as Biggs made a comment everyone changed their opinion.

Just a guy who couldn't speak English and for whatever reason Biggs decided to like him and then everyone fell in love with him. Seriously at first everyone hated him and as soon as Biggs made a comment everyone changed their opinion.
Why can't i find his profile? And what did he do in particular to be so popular?

I presume his posts have disappeared as well?

Here's one (His second account though):

thanks to my fans

yes is true nave en n cc and narendra k kc both id are same
now am back because i was in utrakhand for rescue people
ashes cricket is like kumkamkaran ( India) who is lazy and sleep for more than 8 months in a years .

----------

thanks big ant please hide all feature dont show to openly . because ashes cricket watching u , because ashes developer in learner stages , whenever big ant bring unique feature , ashes cricket game release date postpone after that one idiot come from ashes cricket he start giving speech and giving same answer from last 10 months . 1 st answer only two team are licensed , second u play shot and unofficial league and last he say all update come in dlc. i think a whole game come in dlc

Funny enough I found this post as well, amazing how times have changed, who would have thought Steve Smith would be averaging around 60 in test cricket (at least until the last couple of series).

Most likely because it will take about 6 broken legs in the English team for the Aussies to have any chance. One sided competitions are boring. They've brought in Steven smith for his batting, that says just about everything there is to say!
Ed Cowan and Philip hughes can't play swing, and Michael Clarke isn't 100%. My money is on 4-0 unless the rain screws things up.

----------

I don't know why, but that makes me very sad. Tennis is more popular than cricket. :noway

Edit: Found the OG:
hello single foolish game will not success becoz of many reason ur game have no indian connection just put any indian ranji player is better than both who is on cover .2 game have not extra ordinary comenter like harsha . poor marketing , people hate ur facebook post is sign of makink disaster game . many jokes in ashes criket 09 ,where player take 2 run where one there and hit to boundary even not take single . all eye on big ant criket feel like ea

----------

:spy:spy u say on face book every thing on pipeline i think ur pipelin is block in front of big cricket academy , and busy in making team and palyer in big cricket academy:yes

Users who are viewing this thread