Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Suppose You play with AI and while bowling You make tough Condition of Pitch and ground and While batting make easy Condition , So what Will Be the Worth of Pitch and Ground Effect ?
Once you tweak the slider according to your convenience and real pitch condition there is no need in changing the pitch character for every innings which seems so unrealistic.
Ok , Then My Question is Half Game you Play with Turning Pitch condition AI for more friction ball or Half Game you make according to yourself more smother ground , Is that Realistic ?
Is this in Hand of Player to change Pitch or batting or Bowling Condition ?, In Sunlight You make dew Condition Is this Realist
I want to cross-question you at this. Who cares to change a first half turning pitch into bouncy pitch for the second half?

Suppose You play with AI and while bowling You make tough Condition of Pitch and ground and While batting make easy Condition , So what Will Be the Worth of Pitch and Ground Effect ?

Ok , Then My Question is Half Game you Play with Turning Pitch condition AI for more friction ball or Half Game you make according to yourself more smother ground , Is that Realistic ?

Is this in Hand of Player to change Pitch or batting or Bowling Condition ?, In Sunlight You make dew Condition Is this Realistic ?

Nothing is forcing you to do this. It's a decision that you're free to make/not make. If you don't like the feature being used that way, then you don't have to use it that way

I don't agree. Most of us already know that condition varies from one country to another. Asian countries are big turner's, British have seam and swing and Aussies have pace and bounce. People can't 'think' (as your saying) that there would be bounce in Asian countries .

Read my answer fully, There can never be one value satisfying everybody while everybody knows asian country turns, the extent of turn that you and i think realistic will vary, same with every value swing, bounce pace.

Think of the Sliders as a tailor adjusting the cloth to fit you rather than a one size fits all that doesnt fit well.

But My Concern is Changing the condition within the game Not Realistic ?

same as above

This is One case
That was in reply to sodium asking why would anyone want perth to be a turner. one case example is what it is

I really cant think why this is even an argument, its like how people questioned addition of women cricketers to the game.
Yeah. This discussion which started from me helping out a guy what exactly the gameplay modifier is, has led to such confusing discussion turned argument.

I really cant think why this is even an argument, its like how people questioned addition of women cricketers to the game.

It's sadly very easy to think why some were so aggrieved by that.

In the Academy, does the Get Best Option, downloading the created players? I tried it, but it seems there is no change in the Team/Line up even after using the get best option. Or will it work only after the game is released?

Game play modifier is a great addition to the game where users can change to what ever settings to their like but the slider settings and difficulty level have to be locked once match started,no further changes to be made within match,because it takes out the close match situation.

Ya user has an option to not use it but still.

Game play modifier is a great addition to the game where users can change to what ever settings to their like but the slider settings and difficulty level have to be locked once match started,no further changes to be made within match,because it takes out the close match situation.

NO i want to recreate scenario to bribe pitchmen walk on the pitch while cleaning and create more rough in between sessions so it turns a bit more than natural progressions while my opposition bats, sliders satisfy those needs.

Honestly after scourging through various values in config files loading and trying loading and trying in prev cricket games, and now you have a company that gives them to you directly in realtime in game and people complain.

Having it realtime in game is a huge time saver to get the desired values instead of making it load and try for each value.

Also every pitch changes every game and every day, having these kind of in game values would be a great tool to simulate real match conditions as close as possible.

Instead of having a few presets. That would make conditions repetitive quick.

Last edited:

wrong.

people should be able to play their own game in any way they bloody like.

But still what? Why shouldn't I be able to change them if I'm playing an offline match?

But still what? Why shouldn't I be able to change them if I'm playing an offline match?

Depends on individual how he plays his game, if you are in a situation where you need to score almost 10 runs per over ,you just turn your settings accordingly within the match and play ,but someone want to be in that situation try and win the match without change anything.User has given so much to play with but within the game to have a close match situation these things to be locked.You can set everything before the match according to your game play.As a individual i agree with your opinion but i too have a view point.

Users who are viewing this thread