Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Look TRUMP has gone for a week without using twitter if he can do that, you can certainly ignore the slider once the match begins and have your honest game.

Its like you are hungry,got a meal in-front of you ,but you control yourself not to go for it.

Its like you are hungry,got a meal in-front of you ,but you control yourself not to go for it.

so going by your analogy when you have 15 to win of last over in an exciting game with Dhoni facing malinga you wouldnt play it out and get the adrenaline pumping but resort to changing sliders to change the game its your problem your the one loosing out. Normally you should get tired of such cheap tricks by 10th time you try it if not before.

I mean you can always save exit change difficulty to rookie and win. Thats not the game's prob but yours.

This is a non issue.

If you binge eat a lot and become fat its your problem you dont tell kfc to be your dietitian.

Gameplay Slider within the match is just to test once Honesty , It Should be implement in Online too , even in Real Game too ,

Now How many of them will remain Honest ?

I know every one is individual player , who wanna want to loose the Final World Cup match when Their is Easy Option ..

In real game It should be One team's umpire , Who always favor their team . Then Slider will be justified within Game .

Secondly, i agree many of you want sliders within game , but to some level ,if legend level selected then sliders and difficulty to be disabled within game once match started.

Okay, let's consider this scenario. You and I start a career. That's two different careers, two different machines, two different locations, two different users.

I decide to use the sliders in my career (on Legend level mind you) and have a ball trying different variations.

Now enlighten me how is this going to affect you? You have your career to be content with, I have mine. I'm doing what I feel is required. You don't want to have the sliders affect your gameplay. That's fine too. Simply think they aren't any sliders to begin with. But why the need to disable them?

Last edited:
who wanna want to loose the Final World Cup match when Their is Easy Option ..

there are more easy options than sliders, ALT F4 and start back last save, change difficutly to rookie, remember someone trying that for fun in dbc14 and getting 300-400 etc

its their wish.

Look people having Self Control problems shouldnt be seeking help from game developers first.

I think he's trying to say that he will be tempted to use the sliders to make the game easier for himself, which really isn't a discussion that can be had with everyone else.

I mean you can always save exit change difficulty to rookie and win.

BTW i don't do such cheap tricks to win , i go for it either i win or lose. You still don't want to take it , its only at legend level to get locked ,so can enjoy other levels to your wish.

This is a non issue too.

And eating KFC daily to become fat you need enough money , money is the option missing.

If the temptation to use the sliders is going to be so difficult for you then I suggest you seek professional help.

The sliders can make the game easier AND more difficult. Putting up shot force may make the ball go to boundary on a more frequent basis, but it also means more catches may carry.

In short, LEAVE THE SLIDERS ALONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ALTER YOUR LEGEND DIFFICULTY EXPERIENCE.

Users who are viewing this thread