Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Simply think they aren't any sliders to begin with. But why the need to disable them?

I understand that you want sliders at legend level too.You are asking me to "Simply think they aren't any sliders to begin with". Why can't you digest the same and play.

oh my gosh. who cares what you do with the game once you get it? if i want to put the sliders to zero then so be it (not that I will otherwise wheres the challenge?). but if someone wants to, let them. don't judge someone elses experience based on your own values

General discussion here results in an argument where people voice out ,rather than discussing it .....blame "how you raise this point". Many other ways to explain it properly. This going no where anyways.

Why can't you digest the same and play

I've been given customization options in the game. I wanna use them. Period. You seem to be having an issue with those options being there in the game. So DO NOT USE THEM. I don't know how much more simpler I can make this for you.

I've been given customization options in the game. I wanna use them. Period. You seem to be having an issue with those options being there in the game. So DO NOT USE THEM. I don't know how much more simpler I can make this for you.

Do you want the same thing online? If yes ,why . If No why.

In settings->gameplay slider-> physics, for increasing/decreasing ground friction (mean to say impact of high/low ground grass) does that relates with ball friction?
Or ball friction is something else.

can someone re-explain the details w.r.t ball/pitch friction.

Thanks

Do you want the same thing online?

I think it was fairly obvious that all discussions related to sliders being available as an option was done for matches NOT involving online play. I also clearly gave an example of career mode to illustrate. So why talk about online all of a sudden?

I think it was fairly obvious that all discussions related to sliders being available as an option was done for matches NOT involving online play. I also clearly gave an example of career mode to illustrate. So why talk about online all of a sudden?

Everyone has there individual way of playing the game,what I'm saying is if there is an option to use or not use sliders within the game it would be better.Before starting the match the option which allow you to use sliders and difficulty or not within the game will help to their liking.

I'm amazed that people care so much about restricting the options that other people have.

If you want to change the options every single ball of an over, you should be able to.

"Locking" things is just pathetic.[DOUBLEPOST=1478513038][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone has there individual way of playing the game,what I'm saying is if there is an option to use or not use sliders within the game it would be better.Before starting the match the option which allow you to use sliders and difficulty or not within the game will help to their liking.

"Better" why? Why do you care about the way other people choose to play their game?

Users who are viewing this thread