Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Depends on individual how he plays his game, if you are in a situation where you need to score almost 10 runs per over ,you just turn your settings accordingly within the match and play ,but someone want to be in that situation try and win the match without change anything.User has given so much to play with but within the game to have a close match situation these things to be locked.You can set everything before the match according to your game play.As a individual i agree with your opinion but i too have a view point.
Offline matches no problem..Do whatever you want should be the way to go...Want a series where bowlers are on dope and bowl 200kmph consistently, why not!! Same pitch crazy spinners drifting more than tokyo drift why not!! Its all about what you want and the kind of experience you need..At the end of the day its all about feeling happy playing a game of cricket..

Depends on individual how he plays his game, if you are in a situation where you need to score almost 10 runs per over ,you just turn your settings accordingly within the match and play ,but someone want to be in that situation try and win the match without change anything.User has given so much to play with but within the game to have a close match situation these things to be locked.You can set everything before the match according to your game play.As a individual i agree with your opinion but i too have a view point.

Yes , The same thing I was saying , What will be the challenge and curiosity then If Some One can make the gameplay according to their match situation anytime .

And we are trying to have realistic game , not for fun only , And it Does not happen in Real life within the game .

For adjusting the thing , Their could be mini game for that pitch separate , not for real career game .

Maybe each ground could be assigned different slider set ups?.

But the type of pitch you select at the beginning of play would largely determine how it plays. If you set the same pitch type for Perth and Lords I am sure they would play the same...unless you use the sliders to alter it, which is by far the simplest and best way to ensure the pitch plays as you want it to, hence why the sliders are a f*cking great addition.

I want to Know then What will be the Value of effect of Pitch Condition and weather condition , When You can change it any time in the Game ?

In Perth Type Pitch (Fast Pitch) , you will make the Turning pitch instead of Fast Pitch , It Looks unrealistic .

Without wet Pitch or grassy grond , You will make Ball Friction is more , why ?

In my Understanding , Stadium or weather effect should have such features as eg. with Fast Pitch or Slow Pitch , not on users hand .

and after rain ball have more friction and pitch become slow .

Gameplay Slider should not be in Career mode , This is my understanding

there was precious little understanding in any of your post.

Sliders are great addition ,you missed the point within the game.

There is no point. Just alter it as and when you see fit to adhere to the conditions you think should be apparent/desire to play in. It really shouldn't be any more complicated than that.

FFS. how can people think being given more customisation is as bad thing?

if some toe rag in chennai manipulates the conditions back and forth so he beats the AI every time, who the actual f gives the teeniest, tiniest, goat-pebble shit? nobody.

the point of the sliders is to give the user customisation. presumably they are global anyway so i don't think they are things that would be changeable for ongoing matches (could be wrong, don't know, don't care if or not).

i also presume they simply modify existing values? e.g. if i ramp up pace to full, not every pitch is very fast but every pitch is faster than it would be by default?

and for the record, NOBODY that i saw on this forum questioned women being included in the game. it was universally welcomed. the only matter of debate was whether they would/should have the same scale of physical capabilities (bowling speed, shot power) etc. as the men, and thankfully BA took the sensible option of making them realistic.

First of all never said more customization is a bad thing , i literally support sliders in the game as anyone else.

Secondly, i agree many of you want sliders within game , but to some level ,if legend level selected then sliders and difficulty to be disabled within game once match started. As the level increases it should be more of match situation rather than just fun, for fun you can have lower levels to play with.

First of all never said more customization is a bad thing , i literally support sliders in the game as anyone else.

Secondly, i agree many of you want sliders within game , but to some level ,if legend level selected then sliders and difficulty to be disabled within game once match started. As the level increases it should be more of match situation rather than just fun, for fun you can have lower levels to play with.

you literally don't understand the sliders or how they work.

you also don't understand the point of what someone else chooses to do with their own game, as snowy said above, having absolutely no impact on you.

Users who are viewing this thread