Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Will the gameplay sliders be locked in online play?

People are really getting hyper now ,using words "restricting the options that other people have".

If YOU read my post , i asked for an option where can choose sliders within game as obviously there now and if don't .You can always choose in between them.

Would it be nice if gameplay sliders are part of academy where we create it as various difficulty levels and share it across

People are really getting hyper now ,using words "restricting the options that other people have".

If YOU read my post , i asked for an option where can choose sliders within game as obviously there now and if don't .You can always choose in between them.
That option already exists... Its called ignoring the sliders and simply not changing them within a match if you don't want to. Do you play any other sports games?

I am struggling to see why this is a discussion

Seriously, I think It will be better for me to skip Planet Cricket till the release of the game. I dont know why it is so hard to ignore moronic discussion about something which depends on someones personal preference & choice.

Seriously, I think It will be better for me to skip Planet Cricket till the release of the game. I dont know why it is so hard to ignore moronic discussion about something which depends on someones personal preference & choice.
Even you are sharing your personal thoughts here that you want to skip planet cricket for a while.
BTW its not personal choice of discussion going on here.

Even you are sharing your personal thoughts here that you want to skip planet cricket for a while.
Have you come here promising someone that you will make every member engaging in 'your' pointless discussion agree to what you say? There was a guy few months ago doing the same thing in Cricket Discussion forums.

Now that I've come to a conclusion with few members on this same discussion, you got to negotiate yourself as well. During exams, we're allowed to have supplements IF you want to have it. IF you don't want to have a supplement, don't have it.

Your game, your machine, your career, your honesty. Do whatever you like to do. We want to have the sliders because it is Our game, Our machine, Our Career, Our fun. As simple as that. So sliders are here to stay and we'll have them in the game

(No offence though)

Your whole point is this: I like flight simulator but please dont put wings on the plane as I might be afraid of heights and I wouldnt want find myself accidentally in the air ....utter utter drivel....and even if they did have an option of turning the sliders off you would just as much be tempted to turn them on again as use them....why oh why oh why am I even bothering to discuss this nonsense...

engaging in 'your' pointless discussion agree to what you say?

As you are no one to tell me engaging in "Pointless" discussion so as I'm I.Here we are to discuss things. I support BigAnt more than you do ,i don't need to give justification on that.Don't misinterpret it as against them.

Nothing wrong with you or your post. I am talking about my inability to Ignore your Moronic posts, the fault is with me, not you. I am blaming myself as I tried very hard to ignore but I failed, dont take it personally.

As you are no one to tell me engaging in "Pointless" discussion so as I'm I.Here we are to discuss things. I support BigAnt more than you do ,i don't need to give justification on that.Don't misinterpret it as against them.
There is no discussion; just you stating you dont want sliders. Great. Have a feckin kitkat...

Reading these posts made me dizzy. Can't understand what to to do with these f**king idiots; really have to follow @kushari bhai's way.

Your whole point is this: I like flight simulator but please dont put wings on the plane as I might be afraid of heights and I wouldnt want find myself accidentally in the air ....utter utter drivel....and even if they did have an option of turning the sliders off you would just as much be tempted to turn them on again as use them....why oh why oh why am I even bothering to discuss this nonsense...

You should be more technically correct ,think better way to give an example.

Users who are viewing this thread