Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Come on man at least give me a quote or a screenshot. When asked in person it still seemed up in the air and all a bit dicey.

All I know is I'm not getting hopes up this far out.

I certainly didn't intend to if that's the impression you got from a comment I made.
Mmm I guess I took the tweet on the front page saying it was coming in december on Steam as to be from you....

It is certainly my intention to release all platforms day and date the same for all platforms. I only use the word "intention" because until it's out there's always a small chance of a delay on any given platform due to unforeseen circumstances.

It is certainly my intention to release all platforms day and date the same for all platforms. I only use the word "intention" because until it's out there's always a small chance of a delay on any given platform due to unforeseen circumstances.
Thanks. Is there any Pre-Order bonus this time around?

Eagerly waiting for the release date to be announced. The platform and region I'm going to have to buy it from will depend on that. Anytime from Dec 1st - 10th release for Steam will see me get it right here in India and anytime later will mean I will be getting it on the PS4 Pro in Jan from the US and that would be my first ever console!!! Really excited either way. :D

Also, DBC17 will be my first game at a new home :)

Eagerly waiting for the release date to be announced. The platform and region I'm going to have to buy it from will depend on that. Anytime from Dec 1st - 10th release for Steam will see me get it right here in India and anytime later will mean I will be getting it on the PS4 Pro in Jan from the US and that would be my first ever console!!! Really excited either way. :D

Also, DBC17 will be my first game at a new home :)
Cool, looks like you are moving to the US. Trust me, DBC14 provided a lot of joy, especially on cold wintry days here.

The one problem is that unlike other video games that I love to play drunk playing Bradman drunk is an awful, AWFUL idea.

Especially if you're several hours into an innings and then you can be all out in a matter of minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread