Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Will there be online co-op (2vs2)?

10c5d4d6-187a-480a-8cb2-695bf7cc05a0.jpg

Same here, I play Top Spin 4 on my 360. Looking forward to a new tennis game......

One would have thought there would be Tennis game available on current gen consoles but 4 years down the road... nada. I never thought Tennis would become a niche game given it's one of the most popular sport and is played across North America and Europe. Make me even more thankful to Big Ant for developing and backing cricket gaming.

Australian Open in summer... Hmmm... interesting. I am curious was the tennis game initiated by BA or did they bid for the rights through the ATP (or whomever does the rights to that kind of thing) much in the same way as the NRL did?

Back on topic I suppose... ummm... cricket!

BIG ANT, I know it is probably way too late to ask for this but PLEASE can you add shining the ball with extra mint to the game? Apparently all the teams are using it...

That's a cheat though surely? You could run through a batting line up with just a few Trebors*

*Other mints are equally effective, for the interests of balance.

BIG ANT, I know it is probably way too late to ask for this but PLEASE can you add shining the ball with extra mint to the game? Apparently all the teams are using it...

Well I'll be at the Adelaide Test... we'll see how common it is. (Hopefully every SA fan will turn up with lollipops :) )

And a slider too for the level of impact with it..;)

Everyone does it , just in the last month , Kohli and Warner was shown doing it .

No scientific proof that it even makes a difference mind you.

This law actually needs a bit of tweaking.

Users who are viewing this thread