Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

ha ha ha now thats rude ... :D u ignor me or not wil buy the game :p

Rude is not understanding the number of requests I've had across FB, Twitter, and email as to why the PC get updates almost every week and has a playable section of the game but the consoles, where over 90% of the sales are, do not.

What have the console versions received so far that makes you think that the PC has been ignored relative to them?

I have to fight to ensure that the PC even gets a release, it doesn't really make much sense to put it on the platform - if I didn't then we'd probably have a fair proportion of the PC users play it on console so we wouldn't even lose all of the PC sales.

Rude is not understanding the number of requests I've had across FB, Twitter, and email as to why the PC get updates almost every week and has a playable section of the game but the consoles, where over 90% of the sales are, do not.

What have the console versions received so far that makes you think that the PC has been ignored relative to them?

I have to fight to ensure that the PC even gets a release, it doesn't really make much sense to put it on the platform - if I didn't then we'd probably have a fair proportion of the PC users play it on console so we wouldn't even lose all of the PC sales.

Thanks for fighting for us PC players, Ross. I've never had a console, and never will.

Thanks Alot ... Love youuuu for that Ross .. ! <3

Atleast Rockstar games still ignores pc .;)

Has anyone from Big Ant Studios confirmed what would be the system requirements for pc ? I saw somewhere that it might be similar to Casey Powell Lacrosse 16. But is there any official word regarding this ?

Has anyone from Big Ant Studios confirmed what would be the system requirements for pc ? I saw somewhere that it might be similar to Casey Powell Lacrosse 16. But is there any official word regarding this ?

Not yet

Still don't get the yearning for a trailer given the fact that we have an hour or twos worth of in game footage now.
We did have gamplay footage ,but nothing official from bigant .

Is the difference that big though?

TBF there is a reason "official" is a key term. It does put some weight behind the content.

TBF there is a reason "official" is a key term. It does put some weight behind the content.

It's the exact same content with a generic backing track. that's the only functional difference.

Users who are viewing this thread